WHY YOU DO METH
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

the needle and the damage done...meth

Old 07-22-2003, 01:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lovetobefree

the needle and the damage done...meth

I'VE BEEN USING METH FOR 9 YEARS. I STARTED WITH SNORTING THEN WENT TO SHOOTING IT. I'VE BEEN SHOOTING FOR 6 YEARS. I HAVE A GOOD MANAGEMENT JOB, WELL LIKED, ONLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOW I USE METH AND 1 KNOWS I SHOOT IT. I SEEM TO MAINTAIN A NORMAL RESPONSIBLE LIFE. THE TRUTH IS I DON'T WANT TO BE AN IV DRUG ADDICT.....WHICH I AM. I'VE TRIED TO PUT IT DOWN BUT I COME RIGHT BACK. N.A. GROUPS JUST PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH MORE CONNECTIONS. AND I'VE BEEN TO REHAB 2 TIMES. MY MOOD SWINGS WHEN I'M NOT USING ARE TERRABLE. I CAN GO 2 WEEKS WITH OUT NOW BUT I'LL END UP USING BECAUSE I'M SO DEPRESSED AND ANGREE. I USED TO TAKE ALOT OF ANTIDEPRESSANTS SINCE I'VE USED METH I DON'T TAKE THEM ANY MORE. I FEEL FINE IF I SHOOT UP 1-2 TIMES A WEEK. OF COURSE I WANT MORE BUT WHEN I GO WITH OUT I HAVE AN EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN. I WANT TO PUT DOWN TO NEEDLE AND NEVER LOOK BACK. FOR SOME REASON I FALL WEAK TO IT.

Old 07-27-2003, 09:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Meow!

Hi Lovetobefree!! I am also a Meth/Crank/Sprrd addict. I never went as far as the needle, I snorted it then started smoking it, which to me is is still all bad, no matter how ya do it!! Right?
I've been doing meth for like 15 yrs. mow, I am NO way & NO how proud to say that in any way!! I think the longest I've ever gone without it was when I was pregnant, other than that it's been me battling that damn Meth Monster!! (know what I mean??)
I know whatcha mean about moods swings & stuff if you don't have it!
I thought I was the Queen in that department! hahahaha! Cause man, could I get moody, let me tell ya!!!
I'd just fly off the handle for any reason, but I know whatcha going through!~ I've been sober since June 15th, 2003 & thjis time I really dio wanna stop, I'm so sick of being sick & tired, and going in circles & getting NOWHERE!!
I'm here if you ever wanna talk, please feel free! I love chatting! hahaha!!

Good Luck to you!