Being A Alcholic

Old 09-06-2008, 05:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Being A Alcholic

Yesmy b/f
is gone kicked out. But I have to say I feel so horrible for a acholic.
People do not grow up and say boy I want to grow up and be a drunk.
I think it is a horrid disease. What it must be like for them.
I have saw my b/f drink and drink throw up blood and go drink again morning noon and night. It is like he has demons inside him something inside him that torments hims. I see these people walking down the streets turned into bums I bet many of them had some kind of life before liquor took over.
I find it very sad to see one throw there wholelife away.
My b/f or ex now has totally hit rock bottom.
He had a nice home here with me he always paid his half of the bills was clean. The last time I saw him he was shaking and drinking and looked like a man off the street. They also hurt those around them I have never got I am sorry kelli for calling you horrid names night and day never. I try to talk to him about it when he was sober well forget that he acted like he never said allthose things. And on every holiday he ruined everyone why I do not know.
This last x-mas we went to my moms and yes she had acholic it is her home and everyone has a drink or two well tom had about 50 it seems. I hurry and get him in the car so it would not be to embarrising for my family to see and my son is 21 and I was scared he may say something to tom and trouble would start. It started out such a nice x-mas eve, We got in the car and the verbal abuse started out of no where. Is this a pattern to ruin things.
My best friend and her husband were always inviting us over to play cards they have never met him I always made a excuse because we play cards and drink some beer if I had taken Tom it would have turned into a distaer.
So yes I feel sorry for them I know it must be hell pure hell.
I think love and hate can go together.
I have learned from here there is nothing in the world I can do nothing.
But I still have him in my heart and wish him some kind of peace and God willing he will get his life together, He is almost 62 I am only 46 and his health is going down very quickly so when I see a drunk on the street I say a little prayer.
And to all the women and children who are abused by a drunk I really pray and hope they get out.
It all seems so hopeless for them at times.
Kelli...