Notices

hey there.

Old 07-15-2003, 09:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

hey there.

I need some help with this guy's. i'm 25 years old. and Have been taking pain, sleeping, all the above med's that you can think of for a few years now. but in the last year it really has got out of hand!
the reason i'm seating here asking everyone here is that i can't ask anyone around me. why?

About a year ago i had everything. had the wife the house the job. well one night the wife and i went to bed. the next morning i wake up to find the wife won't wake. and her eye's where fixxed. i freaked at this time. called 911 come to find out she had a major stroke. Doc's said that she will die. but luckly she pulled out of it. she still needs 24 hour care. which i take care of her. where both in nursing field. but still taking care of her is almost to much. i have to shower, cook, clean the whole deal. but now for me to get up in the morning i need a pick me up. I'm hooked to vicodin in a big way. but i can't say anything because i'm scared i'll lose the wife that i love. i can't seek help because i have no one to take care of her or people will feel that she shouldn't be around me. as for my job i would have to quit anyway because i have to take care of julie. but i got fired for Rx drugs. i started to take them at work to get me thought the some of the hard days. i felt that all they did was make me a nicer person to be around.

The answers i'm after. is how should i go about quiting? without leaving the house?
Old 07-16-2003, 03:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Greatful Sober Biker

Hi Slim, Try calling the N A hot line in your earea. You can get help to go to a meeting. Be BikerBill8
Old 07-16-2003, 11:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Strange when i have a hand full of pills. i feel i have no problem. as soon as i run out bam i got a Prob.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Greatful Sober Biker

Slim Get rid of the pills and get help and keep posting here and let us know how you are doing. Be Cool BikerBill8