Notices

Grateful

Old 07-13-2008, 02:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Grateful

I really just wanted to express my sincere gratitude toward everyone that took the time yesterday to talk to me. I was truely nervous and scared about the conversations that would take place. Just what would everyone say, but fortunately everyone was so nice. And for that i would like to say thank you again, and hope to talk to all again very soon. Because of you guys i now know that i can not do this alone.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

We are all on the road together vitaloca.

We help each other and we help ourselves and this is a great place to come for support.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Anna said it well: what we do to help others also helps us. Keep coming back! THis is a supportive and safe place.

:ghug3
Old 07-14-2008, 12:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by vitaloca View Post
I really just wanted to express my sincere gratitude toward everyone that took the time yesterday to talk to me. I was truely nervous and scared about the conversations that would take place. Just what would everyone say, but fortunately everyone was so nice. And for that i would like to say thank you again, and hope to talk to all again very soon. Because of you guys i now know that i can not do this alone.
vit
hey yeah!! chatting with you was really great, and you got into the swing of things quickly after a bit. lol. Kat sure was helpful, she is so sweet.

we all really enjoyed your steady honesty vitaloca, and we're all happy [i'm sure the gang all agree] that we earned some of your confidence and trust.

well, vit, now that you know you can't do this alone, you just saved yourself from a whole world of heartache and broken dreams. yay!!

we are all here for each other V !! welcome to SR

Last edited by RobbyRobot; 07-14-2008 at 12:28 PM.