Notices

Home Detox off of Norco

Old 07-09-2003, 11:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jmatt669

Home Detox off of Norco

HI,

I NEED ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST WAY TO DETOX OFF OF NORCO AT HOME. I'VE READ ABOUT USING A CHINESE HERB CALLED WEINCOM TO HELP EASE THE SYMPTOMS. ALSO, WHAT'S THE BEST FORMULA TO TAPPER OFF? PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 07-09-2003, 08:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

what is narco or whatever you say your detoxing from...i just never heard of it...? i hope u find the answer to your question...and you found the rite place...even after your withdrawl u will need to have a support system and this one works...
Old 07-09-2003, 09:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Jmatt,

I'm sorry we didn't get to your post sooner. I do hope you got some advice about your situation before you started detoxing. Detoxing off narcotics, opiates, etc. can be a dangerous process. Since I am not aware how much you were taking and for how long it's hard to advise but i would seek a doctors counsel on the best way to detox. A doctor may want you to wean off of the drugs slowly and can do this under his care. Have you considered going into a detox facility?

I do want to welcome you here and say that I am golad you are looking for some help about this. It's very hard to get and stay clean alone without any support but detoxing yopurself can be very risky. I will tell you that the particular detox is pretty harsh. I've been through a detox with xanax and it was no fun.

There are a lot of threads about detoxing off opiates in this forum, newcomers and NA. Try doing a search for those words and read some of the threads so you can see first hand what people go through in these situations.