Now What?

Old 05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Now What?

So he moved out today. And I am devastated. I know it is for the best but I am feeling sadness like I've never experienced. I don't know where he went (I didn't ask) But I want to know and I want to know that he is ok ... All i could say to him when he called to tell me was "I want to key back". I'm trying to be strong, but my heart is crying.. really really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me stay strong.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

((((HUGS))))

You'll be okay. Just take care of yourself. I feel confident in saying that you'll probably hear from him again. In the meantime, you calm down and get a good night's sleep. He'll be okay. He's a big boy.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I did tell him he had to be out in 2 weeks (the end of the month) I thought I had time to prepare myself ... I guess I just wasn't expecting him to be gone so fast .... it is for the best I know that ... It just hurts sooooo much .... !!!!!!!!! I want to know where he went .... or should I even care????/
Old 05-18-2008, 07:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Neverends)))

Reading your post, I can definitely hear the hurt. I'm sorry for your pain.

He is a big boy, as Suki pointed out. That's the thing. He's old enough to make his own decisions and old enough to live with the consequences, be they good or bad, of those decisions.

It doesn't make it easier, I know - I wish there was something magical to help ease the pain. As advised, try to get a good night's sleep. Take care of you.

(((hugs)))
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((((NEVEREnds))))))
Old 05-18-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm sorry. I know it's hard. He might be thinking, "ok, I can go somewhere and use and use and not have to answer to someone."

That gets old very quickly, though.

Very quickly.

He'll be fine. He's an adult. When he's calling you at 2am begging you to let him come over so he can take a shower (eat, sleep, take your pick,) that will be when the real test comes in.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Still Standing

NEVEREnds,
I'm so sorry that your heart is breaking. I know that this has to be so hard for you. Please try not to worry so much about him, as the others have said, remember that he is a grown man. He'll be okay and if he doesn't like how his life is going then maybe he'll think about making some different choices. Also remember that users are very resourceful when they want to be. I hope that you will choose to use this time of separation to learn more about what makes you happy and healthy. Take care of you.
((((((((((((((((((((((Caring Hugs))))))))))))))))))