Notices

Rate my life quiz: Just for fun

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Rate my life quiz: Just for fun

Something just for fun. Hope you enjoy.

Rate My Life Self-Help Quiz - How Good Is Your Life?

Here are my results

Life: 6.1
Mind: 7.4
Body: 6.4
Spirit: 7.1
Friends/Family: 5
Love: 6.9
Finance: 4.7

Your Life Analysis:

Life: Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score leaves room for improvement. You can make changes to improve your trouble areas, and this will bring you greater satisfaction. Focus on your weakest points and set about to change them. Do not delay your happiness and success. (Read more on improving your life)

Mind: Your mind rating is a score of your mind's clarity, ability, and health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of interference. Your mind score is within a healthy zone. This means you have achieved a level of mental balance and harmony consistent with living a healthy, happy life. Continue doing what works, and keep your focus. In our fast-paced world, mental clutter is all too common. Be vigilant in maintaining healthy mental function. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the mind.

Body: Your body rating measures your body's health, fitness, and general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however many of us are lacking in this area. Your body score is fairly average, which means there is room for improvement. Keep a focus on your physical health. Protect your body as it is your most valuable physical asset. Nutrition, stress reduction, and exercise are key. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the body.

Spirit: Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and balance. Your spirit score is relatively high, which means you are rewarded by your beliefs. Spirituality is clearly important to do. Never let it slip, and continue to learn and grow. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the spirit.

Friends/Family: Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your social network is. Your friends and family score is not bad but can be improved. Maintain your current social net, while you try to expand it. Try new things and form new friendships. You will be rewarded greatly.

Love: Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation. Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is in good shape, meaning that things are going well. Do all you can to maintain it, and continue to grow and move ahead. Read advice from other quiz-takers on finding and maintaining love.

Finance: Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health and stability. Your financial score indicates some trouble. Raise your score over time by making changes which will lead to greater prosperity in the future. Be sure to live within your means today. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving your finances.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
"Welcome To The Future..."

Thanks for the link nandm! I took the quiz and here are my results!

Life: 3.7
Mind: 2.8
Body: 3.3
Spirit: 5.4
Friends/Family: 3.3
Love: 0
Finance: 3.9

Your Life Analysis:

Life: Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score is on the low end. Making key changes to different aspects of your life will bring you greater fulfillment. Do not be discouraged. Seek help outside yourself if need be. There is always time to change, and change will bring many rewards. (Read more on improving your life)

Mind: Your mind rating is a score of your mind's clarity, ability, and health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of interference. Your mind score is quite low, which indicates that your mind is not functioning in a life-affirming way. Learn to simplify and unclutter your mind. Unplug technology, relax in bed with a good book. Learn to meditate, or take walks away from the everyday hustle. Take up a new area of study. These things will improve the functioning of your mind. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the mind.

Body: Your body rating measures your body's health, fitness, and general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however many of us are lacking in this area. You have a rather low body score, which means that your physical health is not in a good condition. You must put a higher priority on your body, focusing on nutrition, exercise, and stress reduction. Proper focus will lead to great improvement, leaving you feeling energetic and happy. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the body.

Spirit: Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and balance. Your spirit score leaves room for improvement. Consider making a concerted effort to redefine your attitudes and focus your beliefs. Boosting your spirit will lead to greater life satisfaction. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the spirit.

Friends/Family: Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your social network is. Your friends and family score suffers, yet it does not need to be this way. Strengthen your social network by reaffirming old bonds. Seek out new friendships, and they will provide you the reward you need. Try using MeetUp.com to find people near you who share your interests.

Love: Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation. Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is very low, indicating trouble. There is love out there for you. Seek the advice of wise people on how to go about finding it. Do not lose hope. Read advice from other quiz-takers on finding and maintaining love.

Finance: Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health and stability. Your financial score indicates some trouble. Raise your score over time by making changes which will lead to greater prosperity in the future. Be sure to live within your means today. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving your finances.

Looks like I have a lot of improving to do! Definitely gives you something to think about as well as some thought provoking ideas that might help in my recovery! I definitely would like to encourage others to take this test!
Thanks again!!!!

butterfly19

Old 05-06-2008, 01:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Life: 7
Mind: 6.2
Body: 6.9
Spirit: 7.5
Friends/Family: 6.3
Love: 6.9
Finance: 7.8

Interesting! Thanks for sharing Judith!
Old 05-06-2008, 04:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ok Butterfly, we've got to work on the Love one.

Actually, I don't take these results too seriously as I can see that I might answer the questions completely different if I was in a depression. So don't kick yourself yet. Take care.

Glad everyone enjoyed it
Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Growing, Learning, Living

Life 5.7

Mind 5.4
body 5.2
spirit 8
friends/family 6.5
love 9.1
finance 4.1
Old 05-06-2008, 06:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Life: Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score leaves room for improvement. You can make changes to improve your trouble areas, and this will bring you greater satisfaction. Focus on your weakest points and set about to change them. Do not delay your happiness and success. (Read more on improving your life)

Mind: Your mind rating is a score of your mind's clarity, ability, and health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of interference. Your mind score is not bad, but could be improved upon. Your mental health is not weak, but you are not achieving full mental clarity and function. Learn how to unclutter your mind. Keep learning, keep improving, continue moving forward. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the mind.

Body: Your body rating measures your body's health, fitness, and general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however many of us are lacking in this area. Your body score is fairly average, which means there is room for improvement. Keep a focus on your physical health. Protect your body as it is your most valuable physical asset. Nutrition, stress reduction, and exercise are key. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the body.

Spirit: Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and balance. Your spirit score is relatively high, which means you are rewarded by your beliefs. Spirituality is clearly important to do. Never let it slip, and continue to learn and grow. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the spirit.

Friends/Family: Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your social network is. Your friends and family score is not bad but can be improved. Maintain your current social net, while you try to expand it. Try new things and form new friendships. You will be rewarded greatly.

Love: Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation. Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is very low, indicating trouble. There is love out there for you. Seek the advice of wise people on how to go about finding it. Do not lose hope. Read advice from other quiz-takers on finding and maintaining love.

Finance: Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health and stability. Your finances are somewhat in the middle, neither bad or exceptional. Keep doing what works for you, and improve what doesn't. Focus on long-term financial stability as your goal. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving your finances.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Life: 6.4
Mind: 6.8
Body: 5.9
Friends/Family: 5
Love: 2.9
Finance: 5.9
Old 05-06-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Red face

suki44883 welcome to our MH forum. Good to see you here.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Life: 7.4

Mind: 8.6
Body: 8.8
Friends/Family: 5.6
Love: 8.5
Finance: 6.3

Thanks Nandm. Maybe I'll stop questioning the fact that I enjoy my life.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

*blocked*

Old 05-10-2008, 06:53 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Mr.MeToo?

Life : 6.5
Mind : 6.2
Body : 6.3
Spirit : 5
Friends / family : 4.4
Love : 4.3
Finance : 7.6

Very interesting and cool quiz nandm. Let us know if you have any others!!

(for those that know me well, jeeez cant believe my family section is so low!!, lol)

Last edited by ex D-Boy; 05-10-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: had to add ( ) comment
Old 05-16-2008, 10:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Life: 5.8
Mind: 4.6
Body: 6.1
Spirit: 7.2
Friends/Family: 6.6
Love: 1.8
Finance: 7
Old 05-16-2008, 11:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Here is my Results: Life-3.6
Mind-3.2
Body-2.8
Spirit-7.2
Friends/Family-4.3
Love-3.1

Old 05-24-2008, 06:31 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
To Life!

Life: 5
Mind: 6.1
Body: 5.1
Spirit: 8.3
Friends/Family: 2.8
Love: 0.8
Finance: 5.6

Shalom!
Old 05-24-2008, 09:32 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Life: 2.9
Mind: 2.6
Body: 1.3
Spirit: 5
Friends/Family: 2.3
Love: 0
Finance: 3.5

*i didn't expect any different*
Old 05-25-2008, 12:42 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I find it ironic that a common area the majority here are scoring high in is spirit. Even those that score fairly low in others areas still seem to score high in spirit.

Just my thoughts on this but I think it is because it takes someone with a strong spirit to be able to live with mental illness. There are so many times it is easy to get discouraged, frustrated, and ready to give up but for some reason we keep going, why? Because of our strong spirits that keep us moving forward and won't allow us to give in and quit.

Anyone have any thoughts or comments on this?
Old 05-25-2008, 11:42 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

my thoughts....because if i didn't at least have a little spirit left....i wouldn't even be here to have taken the quiz....because i'd have already jumped off a building. seriously.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:12 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Life: 5.2
Mind: 5.4
Body: 5.5
Spirit: 6.4
Friends/Family: 7
Love: 7.3
Finance: 6.8