Update

Old 05-05-2008, 05:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Update

Hi everyone, I have been awol for some time now..I forgot to log off and it looked like I was around. I feel bad for not being here to pull my weight and support..but just went through a difficult move, actually two moves...moved m daughter and I to two different places..
I think I made a miscalculation but time will tell.. I moved from a beautiful place that spported my physical disabilities, because of a stereo noise problem tat was not getting resolved. The place I moved into is old and small but part of it is in a turret and has four huge windows(why I took it)
The problem is the guy across the hall and the girl upstairs are heavy smokers and I have been inundated with cigarette smoke but I have been plugging vents and cracks and holes all week with a vengenceThe girl above me lives(floor noise wise)like there is no one below her..sigh...big adjustments and challenges I am hoping to resolve with some grace.
I have een praying and welcoming the Light into my little place, got my altar set up, and asking for peace and serenity.
I miss my old place, and I am exhausted but I want to be open to this new and different experience.., but I will recover and i will adjust.. I just did not anticipate how difficult an adjustment this would be ( an age thing?)for my spirit. The energy in my old place was incredible ...I wil just have to create it here..
I hope eeryone is well and happy, I've missed you...hugs, grateful
Old 05-05-2008, 05:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have a feeling that a lot of the energy in your old place was energy that you created. You will do the same in this new place. Blessings on your move and prayers that you settle in quickly. Sounds like a beautiful place. I love old buildings. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Thanks Marle, you are right, I just have to remember that..
Old 05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts for you and your new home. I agree with Marle...You will create the aura and energy to make it the peaceful home you seek. Hugs
Old 05-06-2008, 05:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((Grateful)))

I think anywhere you are, it will be a great place. YOU bring the energy and sunshine to wherever you are....now you have big windows to let in a little extra sunshine.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 05-06-2008, 05:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
(((Grateful)))

I think anywhere you are, it will be a great place. YOU bring the energy and sunshine to wherever you are....now you have big windows to let in a little extra sunshine.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
amy , that is so sweet , thanks Hon...
Old 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((((Grateful)))))))))))

Hope you get settled in and can find the serenity and peace you
deserve. Thanks for checking in. You've been missed.
A housewarming gift....

Old 05-17-2008, 10:36 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Hi everyone...turns out this place was just a layover until the place I was meant to live in became free.
I decided I need to move from here..this place will never be home and does not support my physical disabilities.
As well as the problems I have mentioned, there is an energy here I cannot be at peace with.
I prayed real hard that I would find a place for me, for the first of June, and the next morning I saw a new ad on Craig's list and called it.
The person on the other end of the phone said he had gotten lots of calls and was showing it the next morning..It sounded perfect and I went to see it that evening. It WAS perfect in that it met all my needs and he promised not to show it to anyone until I made an application.
I met the owner the next day and took the apt.
The owner is exceptional and keeps a beautiful building and keeps the rents low so that people stay a long time . What a blessing. I have found my new home and I know I will be I that apartment for many years.
God is good, folks
Yesterday, there were some workman here . I got yacking with one of them about the histroy of the place and he informed me that there had been a murder here many years ago.
Could that be the unsettling residual energy I have felt since I have been here? I did a space clearing and didn't budge it.
I am grateful that I will be gone soon to my new home.
I am off to pack...have a great weekend everyone, and thank you all for your support, i appreciate it so much...hugs, Grateful
Old 05-17-2008, 10:41 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm happy for you finding a new home