another one

Old 06-28-2003, 10:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

another one

i just had to put this one in..the good thing about growing up in ny u get crazy stories..anyways this kid i grew up with that i still know..use to come up with the craziest things but the crazy part is he actually didnt see anything wrong with them..
when we were lil a group of us was ready to go to the movies and we were looking at the paper to see if our movie was playing at a theater near us..as we were all huddled around looking at the paper..we realized there was no theater near us playing the movie we wanted as we tried to figure out which other movie we wanted to see..andy kept running around saying sumthing at first we didnt really bother to lisiten cause we so involved with the paper but it wasnt till one of caught what he was screaming about.."look guys we can watch the movie cause its playing at a theater near u" we all look at eachother in dumbfounded amazement..that he was that dumb for a 10yrs old..then we sed..noo dummy a theater near u aint a movie theater..it means a theater near where u live which for us was the quartet..we laugh till this day about it..gosh how im glad it wasnt me who sed it..
Old 06-28-2003, 11:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Old 06-29-2003, 11:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

that is too funny ..i really needed that