Going Home Tonight

Old 03-04-2008, 07:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going Home Tonight

Hey all. Feeling a little anxious tonight, as I am going home until all this gets settled. I had a great 2 weeks house/dog sitting in town so I was able to work, and live my life, cook, drink my coffee peacefully in the morning, etc. Live a "normal" life! I haven't had that in months and months, as you know. I'm stronger now than I've ever been - thank you all so very much - for what is coming down the pike at me, but I'm still a little anxious about it tonight.

My AH is spending money like nobody's business. Maybe I'll be able to get bought out of the house and get something small and manageable, but if not - I'm getting pre-approved. The thing is, navigating with this "stinking thinking" because honestly, I don't think he has the money. He likes to think he has money, he likes to look like he has money, he likes living on our street in our town - it looks good, he likes to look good. Never a problem. Can you imagine negotiating with this type of unreal thinking (of course you can!). Well, I'm gearing up, and thankfully I'm ready mostly. I just don't wanna!!!! I want to deal with a sane person, who looks at his bank balances and sees what's really there and can say, this is what I can do, if you can buy me out, then let's just do that - or some other sane and rational reasonable thing.

Lord love a duck, I have to do it, I'm here, this is what it is - I have spent months preparing. But... there it is, the big but... I want to just lay down on the floor and have a tantrum in a way.

Oh well. Nothing for it. This is my life, I helped create it, and I'm creating a new life for myself and this is part of it.

Thanks for listening! You all are the best!

Wish me luck - I'm sure I'll be keeping you posted. I'm going to try to stop - what is the word? Well, you know, worst-case-scenario stuff. Helps to have it written down and sent "out there"!

Hugs to you all!

:ghug2
Old 03-04-2008, 07:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey C,
Ahh vacation from the chaos and confusion does feel so good! I can understand your feelings- the anxiety I think is pretty normal. I just wanted to tell you, I am invisioning a charming house, one that is a home for you in the future. It's full of peace and laughter. Thinking of you-:ghug2 a good nights sleep.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

The word is ................"AWFULIZING".

Now you stop that right now, young lady. You hear me? No awfuzling allowed for a woman like you who knows what to do to keep peace and serenity in her life.

Hang in there. I see a quaint, cottage in your future.

Hugs,
Hangin' In