Notices

Need Some Information

Old 06-21-2003, 10:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Need Some Information

First post in this forum, but I need some information.

I live in a sober house, and I suspect someone of using.

Can anyone tell me the kind of behavioral and personality changes I might expect to see in someone using either crack or cocaine?

I don't want to accuse without being sure of what I am seeing.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 06-24-2003, 01:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

to answer your question

sumone who uses crack or coaine basically act the same because its the same drug except crack is cheaper and u mostly smoke and i forget what its mixed with to make it crack i think baking soda or sumthing but anyways to answer your question they usually talk alot they might chew on the inside of their cheeks i use to do that people use to call me camal cause i look like one when i smoked..anyways they will stay up all night they might have blisters on their lips from burning them on a stem..um its been awhile since i did any but um..they get moody alot..they might do strange things like stare at the walls or walk around lisitening for sumthing they get real paranoid so they might sit in the bathroom or a closet cause their afraid..basically if sumones using u could tell cause they stay up for maybe a day or days at a time depending how much they smoke..there moody, and real jumpy..always asking for money or not even asking but doing stuff to get it..they always carry lighters..and maybe if u go in their room u can find aluminum or charboy..that stuff u scrub pots and pans with people use that to make a home made pipe..basically if u got a gut feeling sumones using they probably r..but even if u know for sure dont attack or try to get them in trouble at first try to bring them up take um to a meeting or try to get them refocus if all those things dont work then be more drastic so they can see how bad their use has gotten them..i hope whatever ive told u now can help u..
Old 06-24-2003, 02:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

When I was using cocaine my moods were shifting more often and I was usually more violent, angry, and aggresive. Usually people lose weight but I gained more weight because the blasted comedown made me hungry as hell. Don't know how close you are to this person but I had a noticable loss of sex drive and general decrease interest in other people's feelings. While coked up your eyes dilate and often a sniffing nose. My nose would be running a lot when I didn't have coke. Some people get depressed but moods more than likely get worse than better. Eratic behavior and on a coke binge some people stay awake for a few days straight and usually always get less sleep. I hope this was of any help.