Help Where Do I Start????

Old 01-12-2008, 05:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Help Where Do I Start????

:prayingI Am A 34 Year Old Woman At The End Of My Rope. I Have A 14 Year Old A 4 Year Old A 2 Year Old And A 8 Week Old Trying To Maintain Order Is So Hard And When I Add Into The Mix My Addict Husband Of 11 Years I Am About To Loose My Mind!!!!! My Husband Hid His Addictions For Years I Had Never Been Around People Who Did Drugs And I Did Not Know What Was Going On I Thought He Just Liked Hanging Out With His Friends Long Story Short He Has Been Clean From Coke 6 Months Clean From Weed 7 Weeks But Drink Drinks Drinks. He Is Going To Kill Himself He Says He Is Willing To Get Help We Just Don't Know Where To Start. I Feel Myself Slipping Into A Deep Depression I Don't Want To Leave My House I Don't Want My Husband To Touch Me And I Am Eating Every Thing In The House. The Only Thing I Want To Do Is Be Home With My Kids. I Want To Run Screaming From This Small Two Bedroom Apartment But I Don't Know Where To Run
Old 01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Welcome to SR

Calm down and know that there are answers and hope.
Your not alone in this.
SR is filled with many people who have been or are in the same shoes as you and ...

They do understand just how you feel.

A start where he is willing... AA and or NA meetings would be a great place for him to find answers and support.
Al Anon and or Nar Anon meetings would be a great place for you to find added support also.

Have a look about.
Read he posts that say "sticky" beside them (located above the blue line on each forum)

and as people show up with answers and opinions...they will post a reply that lets you know...
Your not alone, we do understand, and there is hope and answers to gather up.