Have you ever been soooo embarrassed....

Old 06-12-2003, 07:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Have you ever been soooo embarrassed....

that you wished the couch underneath you would just swallow you whole????

My son and I were sitting in the Dr.s office and there was a lady there who happened to have a moustache. He was 3 at the time and he walked up to her and asked her if she was a girl or a boy?
OMG! I about passed out!!!The lady was nice about it but I could tell she was offended. I couldn't beleive that he didn't notice that she had boobs

I have loads more but I'm gonna wait for you guys to share!

2many2count
Old 06-12-2003, 07:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't have kids so I only have me to embarass myself.

A woman that I used to work with at a summer theatre had a very tragic week. Her father died, and her sister committed suicide on the day of the funeral. This was about a week before the show we were in was scheduled to go on tour. "Evelyn" was my understudy, and I had elected not to do the tour and she was taking over the role. The night before they left, to encourage her I said "Knock 'em dead."
Old 06-12-2003, 07:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I used to do home day care and a boy I cared for was 3 and we were all working on potty training. He was going in the potty all right but in my mind he needed to learn to stand to pee. I got the cheerios and the whole nine yards and we were successful.

When his mom came to pick him he ran to her proudly and exclaimed "Mommy Mommy..I peed on the floor!!"

It took me a moment too...his FEET were on the floor!

Hugs,
JT
Old 06-12-2003, 07:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

LOL JT! Like I said... I don't have kids... but if the cheerios are for anything like toilet hockey I don't want to know.
Old 06-13-2003, 12:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

LOL....
Smoke, Not KNoCK EM DEAD!!! Oh geez.... and toilet hockey....

OMG...you gals made me laugh today.

Thanks,
2many
Old 06-13-2003, 01:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Toilet hockey?

Geesh, why didn't anyone tell me about that idea when I was training my son? Won't tell him now--he's 13--and I don't want to find cheerios in the toilet!

Lyn
Old 06-13-2003, 09:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

I am racking my brain for embarressing stories - I know they are IN there, but I haven't found them yet

BUT...
JT's story reminded me of my son... he's one of those kids that comes out with the funniest things. Altho, the first story is about what a different little child said...

Last summer, when my son was 4, he was wanting to go outside and play. It was after dinner, but it was still bright and sunny. He noticed that the next door neighbors had their little grand daughter over visiting, and he decided to go and knock on their door to see if she would come out and play.
The little girl came down the stairs and saw my son standing at the door. My son said "Do you wanna come out and play with me?", to which the little girl responded "Not tonight, I have a headache"

True story!

And...
My husband took my son, then 3, out on the lake nearby to do a little fishing. They had been out there for a little over and hour, and no bites. Suddenly, my son's fishing rod started getting pulled over the edge of the boat. My husband grabbed the rod, and reeled in the fish. My son was sooooo proud of the fish he caught . He had no intention of keeping the fish, but my husband asked my son "so... this is such a great fish you caught son! Should we take home and eat it?"... My son looked terrified, then puzzled... he finally said "Daddy? Shouldn't we PEEL it first?"

Anyhow,
These always give me a chuckle

Back to the embarressing stories! I'll keep searching my brain

Meg
Old 06-14-2003, 12:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Was pregnant with the baby and at the checkout with the kids. The then-3-year-old (3 years old seems to be that magical age don't it? ) starts up a wonderful little conversatation with the check-out girl.

"Oh this is my mommy, she's pregant, that means she's gonna have a baby, and the baby's Daddy is different than my brothers Daddy, and he's just an a**w**** cause he makes my Mommy crie and yells and stuff and thats not very nice is it?"

And on and on she goes.....with me, very red in the face....trying to smile nicely and hush her at the same time.....as she goes on to give out just about all of my life history to the 'nice lady'.

I coulda muzzled her if the floor didn't swallow me first.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:18 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My son has by far been the most embarrassing child that I have. About a month ago I took him to the Dr. and it was a 12:30 appt.
He had begged me to stop at McDonalds before we got there but we werre running late and I told him no. So we get there and the Dr. asks him why he is whining so much and my son said that I wouldn't feed him. That he was starving to death. The Dr. looked at me like I was crazy and told me that because of the medicine he was taking I needed to feed him everytime he asked for something. Needless to say my son hasn't let me forget "THE DR.S ORDERS!

I could've just kicked his little rear end for getting repremanded by his Dr.!

2many2count
Old 06-14-2003, 05:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I thought of another one....
My three year old and I were shopping and she was mad because I wouldn't buy her a Barbie so she reached over and bit me. So I bit her back on her arm. She wailed and I continued on. A lady stopped her to ask her what was wrong and she said my mama bit me and she showed her. That lady looked at me like I was a monster.

2many2count
Old 06-14-2003, 05:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Kids are something! I don't have any but I remember my niece coming out with a few things when I had her for a couple months.

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 06-16-2003, 01:21 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

OKay this one is on me!!!
I was the office manager at our construction business. When I was about two months from delivering my third child I had to interview some ladies for a receptionist position. This lady walked in and I began the interview. I asked her about her experience and qualifications. Then I asked her if she was interested in the pull or fart time position. Oh My Goodness. I died laughing and so did she.

Way too much.....

2many2count
Old 06-28-2003, 01:21 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Paused

just a funny

SIgn my Hubby up for the fart time postion please... (we could make a fortune)

My 4 year old who happens to be one of the middle of 4 children i was nuts enough to have was getting into something one day and I busted her... I say to her what are you doing and she says nothing and I say oh really and she says yep.. then I say to her what do you know?
to which she replies " I know everything mom!"
I had to pick my chin up off the floor because that statement came with all of the attitude that that little red haired girl could muster with her hands on her hips....

Now when you ask her what she knows she will still tell you that she knows everything but is quite shocked when we say back to her that she should get a job before she forgets it all
Old 06-28-2003, 09:20 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Paused

A few years ago, I lived with my girlfriend and her 3 year old daughter...I had to go buy a new suit for work, so we headed over to Today's Man(good deals)...I tried on this nice suit, and came out of the dressing room, where my g-friend, her daughter, and 5 full blooded Italian tailors were standing...I looked at my g-friend, and she said she thought the suit looked really nice...her daughter, at the top of her lungs, yelled, "You look like a guinea"...we both turned bright red, as the heads of all the tailors swung around and were staring at us...we asked the daughter where she heard that and what it meant, and she told us it just meant that I looked handsome in the suit...she had no idea what she was saying, but needless to say, none of the tailors would do the fitting for my suit...
Old 06-28-2003, 10:32 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

okie this is an old one..

my mom loves this one..
when i was lil i had this asian friend and when he sed hes name i could of swore he was saying ****...and as a child of 7 i didnt thing it was anything wrong..i live in nyc..and for sum reason we dont know how to use door bells..i think its cause the tall buildings and how annoying it is to buzz and go up the stairs..so i use to scream his name in the front of the building since his apartment faced the front..anyways long story short one day my mom was down hanging with us kids and i was like im gonna call my friend..so i started screaming as loud as i could..****..my mom started to laugh and she was like jackie dont say that to your friend and i was like noo thats his name..and she was like that cant be when he came downstairs she asked him what his name was and he sed cung i dont know if im spelling it rite cause he was korean w/ a korean name..but i guess i just thought the g was a t..my mom never lets me live it up..

Last edited by wishIsedNO; 06-28-2003 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-28-2003, 11:53 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Paused

this is great

Wow, first off when I was a kid I loved KFC so when we went to a restruant at the age of 2, the waitress asked how we liked our food and I said ," it's f%#$ing licking good. Dad always cracks up at that one.

My 6 year old at the time came home from school one day and when I asked him how school was, he said they had a prostitute teacher. I rolled on the floor. My husband wanted to go to school with him the next day.

My yougest son who is 2, for easter he got toy horses. He loves horses but pronounces them whores. He had a big box and my husband says you have 3 whores to choose from. My son sat there with the biggest smile nodding his head. And it was Easter. How evil.

This is great stuff. I really enjoy the stories .

Thanks
Old 06-29-2003, 05:47 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Okay...you got me! That is hilarious!!! I just sat here and laughed and laughed. Thanks!!!

2many