Notices

help..i fear i will go mad

Old 12-26-2007, 04:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

help..i fear i will go mad

i was socilly shy person. therfore was not able 2 give presentations..i was trembling or was having panic attack..
while giving the presentaion..this destroyed my confidence..n i further also need to give presentations 3 presentaions
in next 2 years..i tried my best but still after one week i was again unable 2 do so..this greatly reduced my confidence.
.i totally think that iam waste ..i woudnt be able to clear interviews..n thought that iam inferior than all the people who
were with me like my classmates or friends..therefore i developed depression..n suddenly one of my very close friend who
was always laughing girl went into depression n wast late 4 giving the paper..the teacher disallowed her..n she slapped the
teacher on her face n then she lost consciousness..then i started fearing that the same thing might also happen to me that
i can also loss my control..even at some moments if this thought came inot my mind i thougjt like iam lossing my control..
thoug it never happened ..iam experiencing these tarumatic incidents 4m the last 2 years..the girl has come out of
depression but me is not able 2 do so..i have lost all the faith i my self..my studies r suffering..i hv done grad in
computer science with very good marks...this thought always remains in my mind..im unable to do any thing..
iam unable 2 study calmy..therefore cant learn any new topics.iam suffring 4m this 4m last 2 years..iam always
treambing...i fear that i might get a heart attack..always feeling giddy...seems like iam now going to fell down..
i dont know what 2 do..how 2 get rid of this..the more i try to get rid of this the more i experience this..whenever
i go 2 any social gathering or family function or do some good work i feel like
iam going to collapse..threr come manyy moments when i felt so scared that iam going to do some stupid thing..
i have to control myself at that moments 4m doing so..i feel like i woulsd utter any nonesence worlds.
.or can physically harm anybody..thoug this not happened byt i hv to control many a times..i just strat fearing
what goona happen..n my head is seeming like just going to brust with high bp..or me will get a heart attack..
i fear like i will go mad what 2 do..i cant prepare for any more exams..whenever i think thta everything has
become normal n gud n iam progressing..this fear grips me..thoug iam very keen to study..n iam is analytically very
strong..this is hindring me..
Old 12-26-2007, 09:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

Hi, flowers,
and welcome to SR!!!

It sounds as if you have some type of anxiety. None of us here are doctors, though, so we cannot give a diagnoses. It would be best for you to see your doctor and tell him exactly what you've told us here. Many people find it easier to print out their post and give it to the doctor. They can help you. The doc can help you decide if you need medication or therapy or even a combination of both. Please call your doctor right away, and let us know how it goes.

In the meantime, it is very important that you take care of youself. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Eat right; get plenty of rest. Read and learn new things. Meditate, give yourself positive affirmations. Connect with your Higher Power; gain strength through that Power, whatever you deem it to be. For me, it is G*D. And take adult classes in your church, synogogue or mosque. When I do these things for myself, I feel so much better!

Please let us know how you're doing. But, please do take care of yourself as the first step, and call your doctor. No one has to suffer like you are doing, today. There *is* help!

I look forward to getting to know you as we both grow in our recovery.

Shalom!