GEE whiz

Old 12-20-2007, 06:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry GEE whiz

i have to write and get this off my chest
you know most wives would probably love it when there husbands come home and scrub the oven, or do the dishes, run the laundry, make dinner.
But i dont really cause it just tells me he is high. And i hate that!! I want to be happy that he is helping, not just busying himself. i want to think " oh how sweet, he loves me so much" not sit there and watch move from one thing to the next, and then when he is finally done he will sit on the couch and his eyes will get heavy and then he will say something to wake himself up... and so the cycle goes ... geez it is soooooooooo annoying to me anymore.
anyways i had to get that out thanx for letting me vent.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I know the feeling! I hate that, too.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

OMG..... is it Oxys? My guy does the same thing..... just this gigantic burst of energy... with little amounts of moodiness... when tripping over something... or something not going right. It's this nervous type of energy... and I just feel like I'm watching this robot... or cartoon character. And there is this field of energy around him that is dead.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with his coming down now
Old 12-20-2007, 07:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I JUST came home to mine scrubbing the refridgerator and cleaning the kitchen floor. I know the feeling. The sad thing is, he is supposed to be CLEAN right now. Maybe he just got in the cleaning mood? I find it hard to believe. Who knows.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

it is so wonderfully strange to kow that i am not the only one who has this feeling.. i thought i was just being a b****.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

That was my husband to a t. It drove me insane. When I finally started my own recovery, I figured out that I had to LEAVE THAT HOUSE or I would beat the crap out of him and go to jail.

I couldn't help myself from watching him. The more I watched the angrier I got. That was bad bad bad for me. I had to go somewhere else, physically and mentally.

I don't know what I was doing before. I guess punishing myself cause I truly did think for a long time that it was ME that was causing him to use. I wasn't a good enough wife to him, I didn't keep the house clean enough for him, I wasn't there for him enough etc. Then I figured out it wasn't ME, it was HIM. His choice.

We are both in recovery now and I still get that little twinge every once in a while when he straightens up the living room or makes the bed or something but I remind myself that if he uses again, its on him. I know how to protect myself financially and emotionally now.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

oxys? Others have asked, and I have to say my xah did the same thing. Only he would start a HUGE project, buzz around for hours, leave it unfinished then sit down, and start nodding. He was on oxys.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I don't hate much in life, but I do HATE those oxys! They have taken a few people down that I care so much about!