Notices

After life and Rebirth

Old 12-20-2007, 02:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Talking After life and Rebirth

So...

Almost two weeks ago i was waking up in a hospital, tied up in my hands and legs....The first thing i asked a nurse was to be released from the strains. I had written some more three or four paragraphs...They disappeared just now, so it means i only have to stick to the essential...I was in the E.R for two days, i was found in the beach house having a reaction to a med; i was rushed into the hospital; hallucinated; and had to be held by 4 people and taken inside the E.R..My heart kept failing...I am here. That's what matters...

This is what i consider to be my near death experience....And i believe i think it's something i should share...for the matter it might have to anybody who might feel this.

In one of the nights in the hospital i had a dream. It starts with a dot( ball- circle). Well a dot mathematically is the start of everything...Well some days previous to that; i found this dot in my hand...I don't have many signals in my skin...And out of all of my body one of the few i have; i have one in my right hand in the end of the hand. And one of these days i was paying attention and realized every time i felt depressed i would remember how this simple dot made all the difference, then so would I in a world of millions of planets... In my dream in the E.R these dots that are units of energy showed me the universe and what happens in other planets..

There was so much light....To me this was a near death experience, you know...I want to tell you what i saw...I saw a vastness of planets, but still i mattered....I felt so powerful and yet i was a dot with a mission. Like a ball in a pool table that needs to get across, i have a mission..Now there was a red dot and a blue dot..I now know wich one was I. The other one it was either my lover or mother. While i was dying i was still worried with that person; my lover. And in that vision we were together, standing before something great. OMG....I just realized something major..This might have some kind of a meaning....Maybe this means i should keep fighting for this person...And the red has another meaning too... Wow....

With all the things that have happened to me lately..I am kind of out of sync..I feel like i have had a rebirth inside life itself.. I need to learn how to live again now...And i will. And it's perfect that 2008 is coming...

I am starting to feel my spirit as a huge power that i haven't been using and now i know how to make the best of it..

Amen
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks Kream.
I really haven't anything to add but...yeah. Yeah, man.

D
Old 12-20-2007, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Karim,

That must have been such a scary experience.

It sounds like the whole experience gave you a real perspective about your life.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I need to read this again in the morning because I am not thinking (as usual )... tired. It's important though and thank you for posting it Karim .