Notices

Cocaine addiction, please offer support

Old 12-18-2007, 12:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cocaine addiction, please offer support

Swim Has been doing alot of coke lately, basically letting it run swims life the past few weeks. Its very strange since this same time last year I did the same thing for a few months became addicted around the same time! I dont even enjoy doing it but swim has this urge to keep getting it. What is ironic is Swim is very health conscious, am a bodybuilder and very concerned about health and have had total relapse, eating horrible food, not going to gym. Swim is quite depressed about this, swim doesnt even enjoy it and swim seems to get it in 3.5 grams at a time to search for a high that swim just cant seem to achieve but swim keeps getting it, hoping swim will achieve "some high that has not been achievable. Basically searching for uncaheivable high. It has been ruining swims life but swim doesnt care, its quite depressing All this stuff does is negative effects to swim, causing intense paranoia shortly after doing it. Swim must stop this! Swim is up at 340am and has to wake up at 830 for work! Swim hates himself at the moment! Sorry for the long post, I had to vent. Thanks for listening. Swim believes he has obsessive compulsive disorder! Maybe other mental illnesses aswell. Again, sorry for long post. :praying
Old 12-18-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

Nobody can change swim but swim. If you are swim, perhaps we can help?

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 12-18-2007, 06:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Banned

Is swim ready to make a change? I'd speak to swim and find out exactly what he wants. On one hand swim is depressed but on the other he doesn't care and all he wants to do is look for a unobtainable high?
I think swim needs to wake up and smell the proverbial coffee.