Notices

It has to change somehow!!

Old 10-24-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy It has to change somehow!!

Hello whoever is listening if at all. Cause I can't seem to get it right when it comes to this computer. Moral of the story I am stupid with computers. I also am searching for another time to get help for me to get out of this D----d life that I keep leading. I won't get into detail too much just in case I have the wrong address again to talk to you folk that have it controlled. Please if there is a way for me to get better thru the computer than I have a half of a chance. Please I do need advise from those of you that have experience at this and many of hours to spare. Thank-You if this does reach you and I get some sort of respoonse. Please and Thank-You again in advance.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

first of all hello and welcome to Sr.....as far as stupid with the computer thing.........just remeber what we are talking about it is metal and plastic the only part of it that is right is the operator...........so stupid is now out............lol
keep posting hon let us know whats on your mids and look around you may find what it is your searching for
Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What's up with it's a boy did you just have or are planning to have or what does that mean?!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

LOL
that means I am pregnant and due in May having him on April 26th though.....and found out sat it is a boy
Old 10-24-2007, 03:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Coffee Drinker

Hi Tambi,

The computer gods have smiled upon you!

Welcome to SR!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You have been straight how long and are you happily involved now since? Have you had kids before this and are you young enough for no risks? Congratulations though in so many ways.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Oh my goodness I don't know what I have done I answered Wildkatz and thanked Groucho the Cat at the same time are you all confused as I am. As Groucho said the computer lords will help now I have over done it. HELP!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Tambi,

Welcome and you're doing fine. Don't worry about your computer skills. We're just glad you found us.

There is lots of hope and I do hope you keep reading here and posting. Are you trying to stop drinking? It can be done.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Relax....you have been doing fine on the computer.

Welcome!

If you can...tell us what you are going through.
I'm a recovered alcoholic in AA recovery.

Blessings
Old 10-24-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi Tambi . You have found the right place... it may be a little confusing to get around at first but you're on, and you started a thread and you have replied . Now... how about telling us a little about what brought you here? There are lots of people on this website that will listen and offer support and advice. What's going on?
Old 10-24-2007, 03:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

my story is a long complicated one...........lol
Today I have been clean for 134 days but the babe that grows within me as well as the grace of my HP
This is my second child, I lost my first child Brent 3 years ago ( Oct. 26th) to Sids.
My relationship with my childs father is with a one night stand whom is also in the program.
I am 37, single and have LOADS of health problems.....but today I am clean and that is all that matters to me.....
As for being involved...no I am not I am chosing to remain out of relationships I am not they type of person you bring home to mom unfortuneately........and I am better being alone.......
Old 10-24-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thank-you as well gypsy tears! I am going thru alot of despair and confusion and I don't know where to turn anymore, family and such does not understand!!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:32 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thank you Ms Gypsy I couldn't of said it any better....btw(by the way) it takes just a bit of time but it all works out in the end
Old 10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Tambi...what's causing your despair and confusion? Drug and or alcohol use? Whatever it is, it's difficult when you're surrounded by people that don't understand. Believe me I know.

I'm going out right now, but I'll be back later I hope. I dodn't want you to think I'm just leaving you here . Keep posting and telling us what's wrong.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:42 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Administrator

Tambi, it's really hard for our families to understand addiction. That's one of the reasons we come here because this is where others do understand.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

hi taambi - glad you found us!! you will find a lot of support and great advise. i don't know if i would have gotten this far without these guys! are you going to meetings???
Old 10-24-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Thanks Agsin to everyone so far that had this great advise! As for answer to your Q No I do not go to meetings cause of transportation and stuck on a farm.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:23 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Hey I am a farm girl too..........lol
Old 10-25-2007, 02:57 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Welcome Tambi,as you've gathered plenty of friendly helpful people here for you.I'm clueless with computers and i can manage and you are doing fine also,best wishes.