Notices

I'm smokefree?

Old 10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
debbleslosthermarbles

I'm smokefree?

Ya gotta be kidding me!!!! lol,

Well, I smoked yrs ago, and pretty heavy 4 packs a day at least, and one day my husband asked me to quit, and I say yes, and never looked back.

When my husband relapsed after ten yrs of sobriety from cocaine use, I went down with him, I ran for my cocaine, "capri ultra lights regular" lol, which is no different, I felt no better than him, sitting here smoking after he overdosed and passed in one little yr after 10 sober.

I have been smoking 3 packs a day all the rest of these years now, I remember asking my husb one week before he died, honey please stop using so we can quit smoking, he said ok Deb, sure

Well, he died, oh boy, great excuses to just keep going

I know he would be so pissed at me for still smoking knowing how much I LOVED BEING A NON SMOKER after the first time he made me quit,

that I decided to honor his 2yr death anniversary with taking action, I chained smoked 2 packs that day last thursday, walked into the laser place, had my treatment, gave my visa for 295. and walked out that door

I can't believe I have not desired, craved, or thought about a cigarette, I feel like I'm in an episode of the twilight zone? lol

Smoke a cigarette on the outside of the building door, walk into a dark room, walk out that same door and have your mind erased from smoking, and that's totally what I feel like, I am only having problems, that I get sleepy and have to take a nap.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask me, maybe I'll have an answer, because right now, I can't even explain how this worked, and I did not do it for myself, myself have a 1000 reasons to light up,

and now not even a week, I can sing high notes again, and damn that feels great!!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Laser? never heard of that but am glad it's working. I also want to honor my parents who both died from smoking related illness. all the best