Notices

bipolar with my nicotine addiction?

Old 08-31-2007, 09:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
pakuni

bipolar with my nicotine addiction?

Hi, I´ve been smoking cigarrettes since i was 16, i´m 35 now, the thing is that i have "moderate" addiction, if u can call it like dat, , I usually smoke one or 2 cigs a day, sometimes I stop for around 4 to 5 days, then again.
When i do excercise, i ride mountainbikes, i can bear with not smoking cigs at all, whenever i have a race i stop around 1 week before, then after the race i last around 4- 5 days clean, and then i smoke again whenever i feel stress during the week.
In the periods I am clean and training i feel repulsion to cigarrets, and I am planning on quitting for good, since i know i can bear with it (for a week o a bit longer, no more), but I hate i always come back to it, eventhough moderately, i do not like it.
It´s clear that I smoke my few cigs in during the week, when i am under the stress of work, and i am so accustomed to it.
So I´m bipolar with my nicotine addiction, i go from being an athlete with clean lungs for a week and then i pollute my system which had already been cleaned, and so on.
I will begin definetely tomorrow on sept 1st, since i already smoked one today.
I have the mountainbike marathon championships next weekend and i won the last round, so i wanna be as good as i can be without crappy nicotine!!!
Do u think the owners of large cigarette companies give a sh.t about our health?, do the care when one gets cancer? no no!!, I don´t wanna be one of their customers no longer
Old 08-31-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

What's your plan, then, pakuni boy?
Make a plan, stick to it. Share it with others helps them and yourself.

We're here for you. Wishing you the best in your quit and your race!

Shalom!