Posted from Home

Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Posted from Home

Well, I took your advice and deleted my path but I deleted too much. I deleted all the passwords and guess who noticed??? He asked me if I was going out under another profile name and talking to people. I am so upset, He looked at the history and told me he could see I went to a dating and personals site and I told him NO I DID NOT! I let him know that he wasn't the only one tracking the others moves and he was the one who went there and I checked to see what it was. It turned out to be a story about the top ten dating mistakes. It wasn't a site at all. I think I caught him off guard with that but I was so mad it wasn't funny.

This morning I looked up all the ATM withdrawls for the days he went gambling this month.(Days I know of) He spent over $600.00 and is mad at me because I don't want him to keep doing it. Yesterday he tried to tell me he just wanted to play because he haddent gotten to for Sooooo long! Oh I'm sorry, nine days is Sooooo long.

I am getting real close to having it out with him. I am getting close to giving up on a relationship that is already dead. One that he killed and I have been trying to bring back to life. One that I have been morning for way too long and need to let go of.

I have trying to detach, detach, detach but it is so hard. We are not the same people who fell inlove 19 years ago and neither of us will ever be that person again. He has always hoped we would grow together to the point of being one. The cost of that would be my soul and I can't do that.
D