Wow they just keep comming.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Wow they just keep comming.

I goy another e-mail, funny he must really want to be divorced. I'm tring to hold off untill the 13th, this way I can finish everything up on my terms, I mean he is the one who wouldn't get his own attorney or sign the papers before he left, Now it is going to be done on my terms, not his.. Feeling a little bitter right now.

I was missing this guy? No, you were all right, I don't miss him I hate being alone
Old 05-31-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Funny how they don't do what they are supposed to when they are supposed to, then when it suits them, they want everything on their their terms, huh? Let him squirm, I say. If he wants information, he can contact the courthouse, right?

L
Old 05-31-2007, 07:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree. He can look it up on his own!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Yes he can : 0 )
Old 05-31-2007, 07:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Why do you hate being alone? I think I would like that.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I'm not sure why, maybe because I Love loving
Old 05-31-2007, 08:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I know what you mean Kermit. I don't HAVE to have a man to be happy but I sure do like having my A around. We have a lot of fun together. I can honestly say I've never been bored with him around. It doesn't help that all my female friends are married with children so they don't get to go out much and I love going out and having fun--just not alone.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

I agree with the others. Let him squirm. I actually enjoy spending time alone. But I was raised in a family of nine, and never had any time or space to myself. So alone time is a luxury to me.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I learnt I can be alone and still love...........myself, son and my healthy friends.

Earthworm

Originally Posted by kermit View Post
I'm not sure why, maybe because I Love loving
Old 06-01-2007, 04:16 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hugs to ya Kermit...

I know how you feel too...my ex and I did absolutely everything together but drink...and you are right its just that being alone thing...I am getting used to it but it does take time. Force yourself out tho - its better for you than you know ok.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:29 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

kermie.....i understand that feeling. i used to feel he "completed me"......blech!, yuck!, ewwww! unfortunately, those words wound up to describe my thinking...lol.

what i missed was feeling connected to my husband.....i used to be so proud to say, "my husband"....and there was a time that i felt so safe, secure, cherished, and loved by him....that was good, so very good.

and like dobie said.....it sure was never dull. even the simpliest things took on a glow like never before. working a crossword puzzle together was just as much fun, loving, and sexy as just about anything else we did for fun.

at the end, mine was pushing for his way on the time frame of things, except he was trying to shove back in......when it didn't work, he just got married to someone else. talk about feeling special!!!! wow....took the wind outta my sails, i'll tell ya. (not really...i was too much into recovery by then to let it devastate me)

it worked for me to do things on my own time, ignoring his quacking.
love to you
jeri
Old 06-01-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Becoming a Butterfly

I think I'll feel really healed, and maybe you will too, when I can enjoy my aloneness and maybe be invovled with someone I enjoy but not have them be the center of my life.

You're doing great
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

When I was with AH, I was more alone than I am living by myself.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

The hardest thing is seeing all the married couples, parents and wishing I had that. I will have it again someday, and it will be better then ever. Thanks everyone
Old 06-01-2007, 08:45 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

I do alot of drawing and crafting. AH has been gone since 4/18 (physically, that is. On all other levels, he had checked out a long time before that.) The other night I was looking at my drawiiing board, and came across some doodles I had made pre AH's leaving...a series of renderings off the word "lonely" in all different types of lettering. It struck me funny that I had written that while he was living with me, not after. Sort of like coming out of a fog...
Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I loved being married. I loved having that someone to spend my life with, etc.
Sadly, it took me a long time to realize that I really didn't have a real marriage, I didn't have someone to SHARE my life with - I realized that "spending my life with" was a whole different thing!!!!!

What I find important in your post though is your determination to stand up for youself and do things on your term. It's called "independance" I believe and it's a big thing for a codie to experience.

You do what you need to do and take care of you. Sounds like you are doing a whole lot better today!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by StandingStrong View Post
Sadly, it took me a long time to realize that I really didn't have a real marriage, I didn't have someone to SHARE my life with - I realized that "spending my life with" was a whole different thing!!!!!
Wow. that's a great way to look at it!