Oh goodness

Old 03-09-2007, 12:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oh goodness

So I went out with fiance tonight he left and I stayed out. All of a sudden the fight of my life happened! All my clothes are covered with blood my new shoes everything. I knew what happened was told to shut my mouth not people you want to tattle on. Then of course I get pulled over driving home. My clothes covered in blood. Of all the times. The cops asked what happened I told them I didnt know. I know this will go over the radio cause as I was at the bar waiting to leave everyone who talked went over the scanner. Boy oh boy. The people who did this need to be punished I dont know how to do it. Through my pants I had blood dripping down my leg. How do I do it. Its like turning in a dealer they could care less if I live or die as long as they dont go to jail. I told the cops I got a severe bloody nose from dry air and they let me go. How do u deal with this. I want them to pay so badly.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
turning red!

geezzz KJ i'm sorry!! That's really terrible! Though, sorry, i'm bit confused on what happened actually? Who did that to you? Someone harmed you? Why? Take care of yourself ok??
Hugs
Carine
Old 03-09-2007, 04:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't fully undestand. After your fiance left someone just walked over & randomly hit you? Gosh
Old 03-09-2007, 04:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm confused and curious too. did someone hurt you? did someone die? sorry you had to go through this, maybe once you calm yourself, you can think of a better way to handle this, right now you kind of sound freaked out. praying for ya

ok, you are leaving me hangin, whats going on, how about a few more clues.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry a little cofusing no I wasnt in a fight a fight broke out and these 2 guys were really beat up bad. I think I did the right thing though. Annonymously
Old 03-09-2007, 04:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well glad you go out of there safe. sorry that you had to witness something like that.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

What in the heck happened?? .......and as your friend I have to ask.......what are you doing around people like that??? ......people that could or would harm you???? and how did you find yourself in that position?? I ask with all the love I have in my heart honey. I'm concerned about you and your safety. Please check in and let us know how you're doing. IM me if you need to.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((kj)))))

Now I remember why I don't go out anymore. lol
Man! Sounds like a scene from a movie.
Take care,
Linda
Old 03-09-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

K,
I'm confused too. Two people got in a fight and so....who deserves to be punished....? I'm a little lost. I'm glad you're okay though. Doesn't sound like the makings of a fun evening to me.....the bar scene, not my thing any more, even the nice places just seemed like a place where drunks congregate and either get all amorous or all aggro. Bo-ring. Anyway....I hope you don't suffer because of this. You didn't do anything wrong, seems like.
GL