Learning to Let Go.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Learning to Let Go.

It seems that I keep finding myself in a situation where I have to deal or meet the xah lately. Got a phone call from the xah's first xwife last week asking me to go sign the papers at the local child support office so they would release her back child support that they took out of his half of our taxes. I told her that I would run by and sign them only if I did not have to be with him, she said that it should not be a problem - long story short, we have to be together and sign in front of a notary. I told them that they would have to figure out another way for us to sign that this man becomes abusive when I meet him, he pushes and shooves me around literally and I will not put myself in the situation again. Yesterday they told me that they could not make any exceptions to the rule - we both have to be present. I thought about it most of the evening and I have decided not to sign the papers. I am not going to put myself in that situation. There are alot of people not happy, but I am looking out for me. Besides he is several months past due in child support to my children too.

Things are looking bright. The kids and I will be moving into our house in early spring. I am looking forward to my own place. I have bought all the bedding and things for my room and it is going to be hot pink and lime green. hehe.. A reflection of the new me. I can't wait.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
dil

Good for you. I think you've made the right decision. I also think it's great that you're putting yourself first!

For what it's worth - I think the colors of your new room are great! Everyone thought I was nuts when I painted my bathroom bright yellow and bright blue, but it puts a smile on my face every morning!
Old 02-21-2007, 07:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I love color, too! That room sounds great.

Stick to your guns, Life. Seems to me you make great decisions for you and your kids.

((()))