clear intentions.........

Old 04-09-2003, 11:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

clear intentions.........

Hello,
I met with someone that does Reiki healing and she is helping to heal in my relationship with my husband. I wanted to let you know that she recommended Alanon right away. She helped me to identify the following intentions for myself:

1. I intend to move forward in health and growth on all levels. My husband can choose to move forward with me or not.

2. I intend to find my true vocation.

She suggested that I not focus on the form that this moving forward will take, just to be clear about my desire to move forward. I will use this as an affitmation to reduce and perhaps eliminate my fears about moving forward and what that might mean for my future. I am committed to moving forward whatever form that may take and I trust God to lead me to the best possible future for me.

The situation at home is the same, but I am trying to focus my energies on this shift in my thinking. I feel a bit lighter this week, like a weight has be slightly lessened or lifted. Thanks for listening.
Old 04-09-2003, 05:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Rose

I'm glad you are feeling good about this and that the load is lighter. Travelling light makes our journey easier and more enjoyable.

Sending hugs and prayers that things get better soon.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Rose,

That is great news! That is where this program and the resulting growth SHOULD lead. It should lead us to answers about our own lives but only after that growth is well on it's way. It is sometimes sad that we can't take our loved one with us but that is their journey. We have to pursue our own.

Hugs,
JT