It is a step forward or backward?

Old 12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It is a step forward or backward?

Well, here we comes again. I think that my situation was going forward, because I was taking more time for me and not thinking all the time what he is doing or what he wants to do. I let him go and do without asking an answer. At the same time, working hard on my job and try to be bussy and really it was working. Until this wednesday.

He get very angry and agressive. He told me that he's tired of everything and everyone, that he feels alone and he has a lot of hate. I was preparing a soup, I was sturving and when I listened to him, my hungry goes away and i feel very pissed off so I answerd him: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I think I was wrong asnwering him, because things went worse. He kicks some door and chair and then he go away. When he returned, the same thing, keep kicking and making noises. I have to confess that I was a little scared but I was sure that he won't hit me.

The next day, he felt so bad that he didn't go to work. I thought: I have to lie again for him....(we work together). But was happy because i didn't have to see his face until the evening.

In the non he appeared at the office, of course like nothing happend. That night we have dinner together and he gave me an apologyce. He says that he felt very sorry for his behaviour of that night, that he knows he was wrong and he shouldn't blame me. Well, he wants to start over.

In that moment, I want to cry because he got me again I can't leave him. I only told him that maybe here isn't a good place for him and maybe we have to take a time for each other.

Since that day, he changed. I don't know if this is termporal or not but I think that he believes that I have a lover or something like that.

This situation is so confusing to me....

Thanks everybody to reading this.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

juli, have you read a lot of the threads and the sticky's at the top??
The A's seem to do this a lot, if they feel they might lose us, they try being very nice, usually it does not last. (always exceptions, but don't count on it)
Thought of something that still makes me laugh, my SO was a controlled A, he was grumbling one night as we got into bed, I said, if you are not happy and don't like me, just leave" He said, no I won't bother! Why? "Because you would just want me back" I was soo angry, but in AM I thought, well he is right, Darn it!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

Ok, he sounds like he has a temper!! Just know it isn't your fault for saying what is on your mind. You didn't cause it, you can't control it, you can't cure it. His drinking problem is just that "his". Take care of you!!!! Doing things for yourself is a great start. With Love, Kerry