Notices

How do you do it?

Old 11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How do you do it?

Hi All, Howdthishappen here....just to ask the question howdthishappen. I am a normal person with a middleclass average life and somehow this pills have gotten to me! I have searched out help and been put on suboxone, but still want to get to the pills. I have felt what it felt like to feel good, enjoy children lifes, etc. when on suboxone but only liked that because the suboxone made me somewhat high still. I still want to choose the alternative pill form. What's up with that? Why is it that when you know what the right thing is to do, you can't do it? That is what I struggle with, the why? Anyone else feel the same? How do you get past this point.
Happiness hopefully,
Howdthishappen
Old 11-07-2006, 11:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think we all ask these questions. Why? How? I certainly don't have an answer for you or for me, but I can say it doesn't matter, it just IS.

I'm glad you found this amazing web of support. I'm sure it will help you get on your way to recovery and find that happy life without pills.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

a lot of us lead seemingly normal lives...class certainly does not make you immune to addiction...i don't know how i quit...but i do know that the support from this sight helped very much...you have to find the desire to quit within yourself...i did that by realising i did not want the life i was leading...i wanted myself back...you have to find your own reasons, and i hope you do...keep posting and reading here you will find lots of info and support...
Old 11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I love being high on life. It's soooooooooooooooooooooo nice to be living without mind-altering drugs (alcohol was my drug of choice). I wish the same freedom for you.

I no longer question the how or why of my past, but rather I know now that it took what it took to get me where I am, right here and now.

I wish you strength and courage.

Hugs,
Luv