Notices

Physically and Mentally Drained

Old 11-05-2006, 05:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Physically and Mentally Drained

Today has been a real hard day on me. I have been up since really early, even before the birds and have been going ever since.

I started out around 4:30 am, did my posting here at SR. Then after that I made copies of CD's for the group and then someone said that I can not be doing this. Then I worked on the Business letter for the group from around 9am until 1. Then I went and put 4 loads of laundry in at the laundry mat then I went to my old sponsors to take out his trash and papers and also had to do some shopping at the grocery store.

Today was my day to go up to my sisters and she wanted me to fix her window, so I took care of that. It is a drive that is 30 minutes each direction, and it was so awesome to sit there and watch Chance put his head out the window and slobber all over! I think that was the best moment of the day . I started to just laugh at him for that.

Anyways I get home from my sisters and then I go put the laundry now in the dryer, then I take the newsletter to Staples to have it copied and the guy wants me to go back to the copier to help him with it! I wanted to react and say why do you think that I would know how to do it. LOL But I just stayed quiet and went back with him, we never did figure it out so some gal came over and helped us out.

After that it is time to go back to the laundry mat and fold my clothes, then it is now time for my 6 pm meeting which I am faithful to go almost every night and now I am at home, tired, a little down, and basically shot! I know that because of my treatment I pushed myself way to hard today, but hey sometimes you just have to give it your all. Anyways I really needed to get this out. I am also dealing with other issues however I know that it will all work out, probably not in my time though.

Yep through the day a good attitude basically but really worn out. Kept clean and had a decent attitude toward everyone! Happy with that there was a time in my life when I wouldn't have reacted the way that I did. Anyways thanks for allowing me to vent.

Love and Respect

Vic
Old 11-06-2006, 09:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
REZ

Hey, you didn't use drugs. Sounds like you had a pretty good day.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

long days......I dread long days.........
Old 11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Every day clean is a successful day.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey Vic!!!!! Just popped in for a few minutes and of course you know that I had to see you! Things are good here and you sound good! Keep up the good work! You are almost at 6 months now aren't you? Got a new job and it is going good. I will be back as soon as I can. Almost too cold for ice cream, huh?

GP
Old 11-07-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Felt down yesterday but I stayed clean and this morning so far feeling a little bit better. Thanks I am trying no to post as much here. Hope everyone is doing well.

With Love And Respect

Vic
Old 11-07-2006, 12:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Keeper of the Stars

Smile

Vic,

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other...............staying clean and working your program is what it's all about!

When I have a physically and mentally draining day, and FEEL really down.........I just tell myself that the day is temporary, and if I USE, it is my choice to do so............however, my ADDICTION wins and I LOOSE! And possibly, GAME OVER! So, I fight the urge and move on.

Please know that you aren't alone in this fight.............we have to keep our DEFENSES in order to keep the enemy at bay!

You are truly an inspiration to me!