Notices

how do i cope

Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

how do i cope

my cousin whom i am very close to (only one month and 6 days appart) is in jail for the second time for drug related issues. he stole cigs for the second time to trade for drugs. up until today it was a lil far fetched for us to think he was back on drugs cause he had just gone through rehab less than a year ago, but when ym aunt and uncle searched his room they found a crack pipe. i don't know how to deal with this. the family has cut him off, not paying his bail. he is in solitary confinement for 7 days cause of a fight and he is refusing to take his bi-polar meds. i haven't seen him since july and this all happened so fast. i don't know what to do. i just want to cry. i should have been able to tell this stuff was happening the first time. yeah i live a state away, but i should have been able to tell.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR!

Hey - post this in the Naranoon forum where there are lots of people going through similar situations. There IS help available... but it's for YOU!

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/nar-anon/
Old 10-31-2006, 05:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sorry your going through this but your not alone. One thing I try to keep in my is when I try to control other people or play God, my life becomes unmanageable. I have to believe that other people including relatives have a Higher Power and a process in their life.