Notices

I am new here...

Old 10-24-2006, 02:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am new here...

Hi, I have been struggling with crack addiction for some months now. I have not smoked in 5 days or so yet i continue to drink alot. My life has been completely messed up by this problem and it did not take long. I had a wonderful fiance that I have lost( she is still my friend) and everything else as well. I am back living with my parents and i recently lost my job. I was working for my dad and could not even get that right. I am only 25 and I spent five years in prison and got out, did great for a while and then screwed it all up. Why.....
Old 10-24-2006, 03:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

Most of us have screwed up royally. It is what you do about it that counts. Don't do dope.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by TRB2425
Hi, I have been struggling with crack addiction for some months now. I have not smoked in 5 days or so yet i continue to drink alot. My life has been completely messed up by this problem and it did not take long. I had a wonderful fiance that I have lost( she is still my friend) and everything else as well. I am back living with my parents and i recently lost my job. I was working for my dad and could not even get that right. I am only 25 and I spent five years in prison and got out, did great for a while and then screwed it all up. Why.....
Why? Sweetie cause that is what addiction does to us. If it was easy to kick, then the world would be a better place.

What kind of help/support are you getting/have you gotten.

You should get some type of support system to help you through this, there are lots of different types of things you can do. NA, Therapy, Smart Recovery, Etc. Find something that works for you, and work it hard.

Use the message boards also, they help alot.

good to see you here.