Life

Old 09-26-2006, 08:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Life

Since I have joined this forum and left my AH I have experience many different emotions. For the most part the kids and I are doing great. I do have the occasional set backs every now and then, but for the most part life is pretty darn good.

He has tried different things now to try to get me to come running back. He has tried the chest pains, I told him to call his mom and to dial 911 and not my number. He keeps telling me he has not money, I told him to get another job.

You will not believe this one. He showed up at my church. He has never wanted to go before. I have had to beg him to go in the past and he just showed up out of the blue. This is the church my family goes to and I have started to go back since I left and he showed up there. I woke up ill Sunday and decided not to go and my family called to tell me he was there after the morning service. I am still stunned at this. What was he thinking? It is a small church and most everyone knows what is going on.

The worst thing that he is doing is to our daughter. He has told her that he has no money to live on, that he has noone to cook for him and that his back still hurts him. ( He has a ruptured disk back during the spring and could barely walk. He has surgery in June to have it fixed and is now just getting back to work full time) She was so upset from what he told her yesterday it took me an hour to calm her down. He does not see what he is doing to her and if I say anything to him, he turns it around on me and it is my fault. She is only 5, but she understands so much. I told her last night that her daddy had a job just like mom and he got a paycheck every week. I also told her that her daddy could cook and reminded her of all the times he had to cook for her.

My little boy, 3, has no desire to see daddy. When I take him to see him, he is immediatly wanting to leave and go back to 'pawpaw's house'.

My baby is so carefree right now that nothing gets him down. He always has a huge smile on his face. He is my sunshine.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You sound like you're doing great in your recovery! Welcome to your life!
Old 09-26-2006, 08:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nice to hear good news. Yes, they will even go to church, (SMILE)

Pretty sad he upsets your daughter with his made up sad tale.

Keep us updated.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It is terrible when they use the children to get to you. My ex ah did it all the time. They will never learn, my daughter is 23 and he still makes his attempts. It is amazing how our children can keep us going, they are the innocent holders of the truth.
Stay strong you are doing great.
Sorry to hear he is invading you boundries. Church is such a great haven.