Notices

hey everyone

Old 09-15-2006, 08:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hey everyone

how is everyone today im not to bad not to good but surviving as some of you may know i have not yet completely decided to give up my addictions im still knida of on the fence about it the other night i ended up cutttin i probably should have just logged on and talked it out but i couldnt one because are computer was disconnected as we were getting our floors replaced and two i didnt want to bother you all with the same ol thing again i also have been not eating much at all its starting to get to me but anyway that what ive been up to so far oh tommorow i am going to a concert im excited bout that at least cause ive never been to one before
Old 09-15-2006, 09:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hi!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hi, don't give up ... you come here for hope and there is plenty of that here...do not give up on yourself!

have fun at the concert...tomorrow i'm going shoping and out to dinner with my oldest friend...it will be day 5 off of viceden for me so i hope i feel well enough to go...sending good thoughts your way

Old 09-15-2006, 11:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Hi Lilymae, Im sorry that you could'nt get to the puter when you need to...!
Im VERY glad you did log on tho ...

WoW who you going to see,...???

Have you tryed looking at some selfharm sites...!

We've disscused it before in the mental heath, 'cutting again'.... it will be there I will go down n bump it up for you ...theres a great link to one there..!
from Chy,..!
Did you have a look for soberteens...??? They will have tons of suff you can use to learn, about werte addiction will take you. A big fat Nowhere....oh sorry down, n down ...you have started looking at it as a problem your on to it already...!

Dont let go of the tigers tail know, as it turns around n bites...!

With Great love Lilymae...!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I haven't met you yet, but please come here to chat and get support any time you need to as much as you need to. You will never be bothering anyone! I promise!

I hope you will continue to reach out. You deserve to be healthy and living well.
Which concert?
Old 09-15-2006, 11:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I haven't met you yet, but please come here to chat and get support any time you need to as much as you need to. You will never be bothering anyone! I promise!

I hope you will continue to reach out. You deserve to be healthy and living well.
Which concert?