Notices

Want to quit cocaine but can't!

Old 06-11-2017, 10:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Want to quit cocaine but can't!

I am 27 years old, for the past year have been using up to 3g or more of cocaine just about every night with bf... I am fed up with this addiction, I no longer find it fun like I did when I first started... ffs, I can barely talk when im on it, I hate it but I cant stop. All we do is fight when we are coming down and the next day. Like horrible, violent fist fights... we dont have a healthy relationship anymore... he has been addicted to cocaine for longer then me, he used to smoke crack but was quit when I first met him... we had at least a few good years together when we didnt do any drugs... im just so sick of this cycle we are in now ... and I know he is too but its like he cannot say no at all plus he drinks every day, at least an 8 pack of cans. This addiction is taking over our lives and killing us , need help but dont know where to turn or how to say no when we get a craving whch is every day lately .. frustrated and sad , hate my life right now, never mind what we have done to ourselves financially, !
Old 06-11-2017, 02:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There's a good CA meeting in Athens, GA.

And this is a great website for Sobriety ... Alcohol & C & ....

Do a web search for Cocaine Anonymous on the Internet. The program is based directly on the book, Alcoholics Anonymous. The concept is that a drug, is a drug, is a drug, and alcohol is a drug. In CA, we mentally substitute the term 'Alcohol' for any/all drugs we are using and dependent on.

AA & CA turned my life around, and my marriage, and my relationship with my kids, and my relationship with myself, and everything and everyone.

RDBplus3 ... Happy, Joyous and FREE ... FREE ... and I KNOW U Can B 2
Old 06-11-2017, 06:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

it's really tough when two people use together......and then one thinks they want to stop. you CAN quit, but you will have to make some big changes and make some tough choices. your relationship might not survive if only one of you wants to quit drugs for good.

it's good you are reaching out.