Notices

*We* made it Another Day Part 10

Old 07-06-2014, 09:16 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Lol butter! That's what I am talking about! That's my girl I know and love. We will get through this together! Right?!?!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

right!

ufh i still feel sick. not sick sick, more heart break sick. and i feel so many different things right now :-(
Old 07-06-2014, 09:34 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Stay strong butter. Life is hard. We have to be tough sometimes to get through it and get what's best for us. I think you are tougher than you realize!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:40 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

i know... i know i will get through this... it just hurts.i am used to fall and get up again, so i can do it again i mean that was the reason why i wanted to talk again. so now i know and i guess it was good because i saw a different face of B. one i don't like that much. He was brutally honest but fair, but also different.

i try not to analyze it but i can't forget his words
Old 07-06-2014, 09:43 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

I know it hurts butter. I'm sorry. Yiu just have to work thru it.., it takes time.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:49 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  

i know... i just don't like that... i want to feel alive again!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:04 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

how are you holding up mama ?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:33 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

Good morning again I just got up... I wish I could just sleep through it, like a flu or something. Because then i don't think and i don't want to think about him or anything he said. Some of it makes sense, some of it doesn't. I wanted to know the truth, truth hurts, but in the end it's more helpful than some nicer answers...

How are you all doing? Mama? You just disappeared, i hope you're asleep and okay!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:29 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Good Morning Butter. Mama hopefully is asleep. I cant believe the desperation of these dealers just trying to hook anyone in. I hope the reason they called was because less people are buying (I wish).
Butter it will take time. The best thing to do is just go with your emotions. It will get better, day by day. Keep as busy as possible though. That is going to be your friend. Take walks or do some type of exercise if at all possible. I know it really hurts. Time will help.
You know we are all here for you, and you too Mama! Look how good you have been doing. Anyway you can change your number or block their numbers?
Clean so good to see you. Funny on the Wifi at D+D. I dont know if I could sit in the parking lot without getting something though!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:45 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

thank you needing i will try to stay as busy as possible. i have some more lessons to teach, my birthday is coming up, i should start organizing my stuff and start packing. I also have to do some work for school and i have to write a paper. I think that should be enough. And soon it will only be a month until my departure and one week of it will be vacation with my mom. - Okay actually i wrote that to help myself but now i am panicking. I am not ready to leave so sooon -

how are you needing? any nice plans for the day ?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Hello guys! Just a quick post!

Needing did your jello mold ever set? I've had that problem too. Not sure how to fix that....but it has happened. Oh needing we did grab a dozen doughnuts to take home with us....we couldn't resist either. Kids wanted ice cream but our goal is to save our money and get our Internet restored.....so the donuts were a compromise! Ha!

Butter big hugs....I know it hurts! Don't think it's never happened to me...I have felt that exact same heart break. It really is very much like a grieving process. You are grieving B and all your hopes and dreams for a future together. I believe getting that closure will help to reach that final acceptance stage..but it will take time. You will need to work thru it. If talking about it and venting helps you.....then please feel free.....we are here for you!

Mama awesome job avoiding the temptation! You are one warrior woman! Needing, you would be surprised what these dealers will say and do....to real us back in! They are the ultimate manipulators....that is why changing our number is so important. Mama, is there a reason you can't do that?

Lots of things to do today.....my car fan stays on constantly.....and we have no air conditioning. I believe this happened the time the mechanic fixed our car....awhile ago....but we are under warranty.....so will take it back today. Yesterday I bent down to grab something on the ground in the yard.....I didn't realize how close I was to the sliding board and smashed my forehead against it. It really hurt...made me cry! So I have this huge welt on my forehead just above my eye. It's so sore today! Ugh!

The weather is still very nice....not too humid....but they say it will change. Better take care of this car before then! Oh one more thing....Needing, I bought this book about addiction awhile back from a thrift store. I just read it over the weekend...since I had no Internet. Ha! It was a memoir of a young daughter's addiction/recovery and the mother's codependency /recovery. It was a real tear jerker! I wish I could remember the name of it! Darn! I identified with the addict daughter.....but also the mom too. Not sure if its too real for you to read though. Like I said it really moved me to tears.....brought up tons of emotions! Ok have a great day!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:21 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

thank you clean! i guess it is a groeving process. i think it's easier since i knew it would be over, i felt a lot worse 3 months ago. but yet it still hurts even though i am
more or less ok.

seriously guys, thank you infinity times from the bottom of my heart. knowing that people on the other end of the world who don't even know me are so supportive and care about me touches me deeply. Do y'all even know how awesome you are? big hugs to all of you!!!

clean, you need to take care of yourself! i am sorry to tell you but attacking a sliding board isn't the best thing to do. ;-) i hope your head will be better soon !

i am off to work now, i'll be back later
Old 07-07-2014, 08:13 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Hi Clean, Yum donuts!
Sorry about your mishap with the sliding board. Hope it heals soon. Did you ice it?
I would love to read that book. Can you find out the title? I read GUTS by Kristen Johnston. Have you read it? She was on a TV show "3rd Rock" I think? Very good book but yes emotionally rough.

MY son has his doctor appointment today. He is considering weaning from his Subs soon. He has to call the owner for the company to get the days they want him to shadow. This is a long ass process. I think he is nervous about trying to wean while working a new job and he has to find out if the doctor has evening or Saturday hours because he isn't going to be telling the boss he is on subs. While I wished he didn't need the subs, I also worry if he comes off will he be ok and strong enough to stay away from the drugs? Of course being the mom I always worry.
I am not sure if he is thinking of weaning because of the money it is costing and he wants to be done or if he really feel ready to stop.

I hope things start working out and he can start this job soon and start working on making an actual life for himself that is drug free completely. I guess time will tell but I know the weaning will be difficult no?

Butter hope you enjoy your day and can keep busy and have some happiness today! Do something wonderful just for you, even if it is eating chocolate or cake! I find exercise really really helps!
Clean the jello finally molded and it was yummy. Hubs and I are eating it as dessert instead of ice cream. The jello has sugar and the tiny bit of cour cream may have fat but at least its less than ice cream!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:08 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Yay! We made it!!

Day 190ish here
Old 07-07-2014, 09:45 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Cheese congratulations!!!
Butter hope your day is progressing and you are staying busy.
Mama Ive got a sunset for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sunset hill.jpg (16.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 07-07-2014, 09:58 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

oh guys... i guess i need a shirt with "at the moment emotionally unstable" my student was so nice today it almost made me cry and i needed a minute to focus again. He was complaining about some stuff at work and mentioned some things that bothered him. when he was done he said "and on top of all that my english teacher is leaving at the end of august" and later he said "the only good thing of the week to look forward to his the english class" i guess you can imagine how that made me feel. it was like medicine for my broken and rejected heart. Don't get me wrong, i don't want to flirt with him
or something like that. i just appreciate the appreciation

needing, i understand you're worried. i don't know anything about subs but my
first thought was maybe he wants to wait with weaning off until he is used
to the new job and everything? i am happy for you and your son that he is on a good way and hope no matter what he is going to do he will stay clean and br happy with his new life!

i bought some of my favorite chocolate today. so i'll have that for dessert i'm doing ok so far. at least regarding the circumstances
Old 07-07-2014, 10:22 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Hi guys. I've had a busy morning! Butter I hope you feel lots better soon. Just stuck with is and we will help see you through this!where has our Bluechair been? Needing thanks for the beautiful pic. I hope everything goes well for your son. I do to know anything about subs. Clean I'm so glad to see you on here. What happened to you last night? I'm sorry about your eye! Else how are you feeling?

Dee I hope all is well! Miss you!

Congrats cheese. Half a year is awesome.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:52 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

hey mama how are you today? thanks, i hope i will feel better soon too, i've been miserable long enough. take it one day at a time right ? Day one for me then !
Old 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  
Mamahawk

Haha you made me smile butter! Day one for you!!
Old 07-07-2014, 11:09 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

haha why? what was so funny? for once that wasn't my plan

but if you can count days I want to count too. lol. And you can be my cheerleader :-) I want you to wear a pink dress and pink things (what are those things called which the cheerleader have?)