Notices

Started Suboxone 3 days ago HELP

Old 05-27-2015, 11:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Started Suboxone 3 days ago HELP

I am dumb. Plain and simple.. I am 29 with a toddler who lives at home. I found myself addicted to percocets and was looking for a way out. I asked someone who told me Suboxone would help. I started 3 days ago on the 4mg strip and started go ogling about it. I've read it's even harder. I want to just stop. Is this possible without me dying? I'm scared of the withdrawal symptoms but I feel like I need to before I get addicted to something else. Please someone I need advice. Do I need to taper off or can I just let it go since it's only been 3 days? On top of this I am scheduled for a pregnancy termination. I found out last week that I was 11 weeks prego. Idk what to do I just want to be clean and get back to getting my life back. Prior to this I had some really traumatizing things happen and it's been downward. Any advice would be appreciated. I am not a bad person but I have made bad horrible choices. I am so scared. My family would die if something happened to me especially my child who I am VERY close with. Please anyone help. No one knows I am taking this. They didn't even know I was addicted to percs. I have deleted everyone who I know in my phone that uses and all dealers. I am even trying to leave the state. I am serious about stopping. Please help. Thank you and God bless everyone.

Sincerely,
Someonewhohasnoone
Old 05-27-2015, 11:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi ineedmylife.

It's the downtime of the forum right now. I;'m afraid I have no experience to share but but I'm sure others will come along soon to help you by sharing their experiences.

welcome aboard

D