Notices

Finding it tough

Old 07-08-2015, 01:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
I wish I had an answer for you. The best I can do is tell you that you learn the same way you learn anything in life. But it must start with wanting to learn. How did you learn about this website, you must have wanted to find some place on the internet to post your situation, and hope to get some feedback. You started digging around and stumbled on this place. How/Why? Because the desire was there? You can do it, be patient and methodical, it will happen.
I came here by chance, and this has been a phenomenal resource for me ever since. I desired sobriety and I have a precious 8 months + now. If nothing else, I'm strong for that.

My patience is so thin at work, I feel up to my eye balls after being there 5 mins and you know what? The pressure is being applied by me, to me. It's hard to reverse this trend. I considered myself calm, patient and relaxed but I'm often very frustrated and angry these days
Old 07-08-2015, 02:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

"I'm often very frustrated and angry these days"....

do you know why? Any ideas?
Old 07-08-2015, 03:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
"I'm often very frustrated and angry these days".... do you know why? Any ideas?
I'm not at full potential, I'm a master procrastinator, I don't verbalise my frustration as it comes out wrong.

How do I come across better?