galactic cosmic force

Old 04-30-2017, 05:44 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

see a truth teller has no friends who did everything for me i did i cured myself detach from all your attachments like everything and see just how good your karma really is boleo can preach it but won't do it fear based recovery doesn't work boleo program i'm stealing it from him i evolved it no one would except amends from me but my parents see people loved me beating the hell out of everyone never to pray again only to recieve all my karma in one lifetime didn't give up one friend they truly love me aa hates me they all break the first tradition no aa can compel another aa to do anything like work a step get a sponsor believe in god give medical advice
Old 05-02-2017, 08:20 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I went to aa and attack i save i have to leave early then attack you can't have a Spiritual Awakening while taking mood and mind altering drugs coffee nicotine a psychotropic you have no idea the stigma i faced they told me to dump my medication down the toilet two pills turned into twenty and a shot i didn't have enough faith ten years disabled disabled no longer perfect mental health no Taoist in me Golatic Cosmic Force no more reincarnation for extreme Hinduism Buddha Path not the middle way an end of suffering program the day i fired god the father my life admeatly got better my I recieve all my Karma in one lifetime I've been to The Isle of The Blessed more then once chose no path I'm in the 7th density
Old 07-05-2017, 12:21 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

No I'm not all those things I was going threw rebirth and all these old emotions came up I was in a state of Samsara and Nirvana mostly a madman.