Notices

WAAFT Central website and forum up

Old 01-27-2015, 10:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

WAAFT Central website and forum up

Hi fellow travellers,

I've just discovered that Dorothy (from the Steering Committee of the 2014 LA convention of WAAFT-ers) has -with others I presume - established the central website. That was being discussed in the lead up to and aftermath of the convention. Agnostica website is still fully operating in tandem. 2 for the price of one: free!
waaft-central

On a personal note: I've been through quite a crisis of confidence / faith / ability whatever you care to call it, with AA and AVRT and the whole recovery world. This is just me, I should stress. I am currently drinking a few days of each week, on a harm reduction approach - namely, this old bod cannot take it the way I once could even a year ago.

Nevertheless, I still visit SR regularly most days to read and also keep up with the Agnostica stuff, as well as heaps of other sites - including sifting through some of the 'leaving AA' ones and HAMS. They each in their own way help me to feel less alone.
Blessings to y'all,
Vic

Last edited by Morning Glory; 01-28-2015 at 07:12 AM. Reason: removed forum link