Notices

Any Aussie vapors out there?

Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any Aussie vapors out there?

Hi there,

I'm at the end of my rope after many years of failed attempts to quit smoking. It has progressed from social smoking whilest drinking (maybe go through a pack a week) to 40 a day. I have tried to quit using every method you could possibly imagine. Patches, gum, spray, and even 5 courses of Champix (Chantix) in the last 5 years.

Anyway, I recently found out about vaping. Would you believe that I didn't even know that e-cigs existed until yesterday!?!?! So, I did some research and just purchased my first e-cig which should arrive either tomorrow (hopefully) or Monday.

NOW, through my research I discovered that it is illegal for retailers within Australia to distribute nicotine-containing e-Liquid, so my chances of finding any are pretty slim. However, I can't seem to find a straight answer as to whether or not it can legally be imported from overseas. Although I'm fairly certain that my addiction is 95% habit only, I still feel a bit antsy at the thought of giving up nicotine all together cold turkey.

Are there any Aussies who can answer my enquiry, or better yet, have successfully imported nicotine-containing e-liquid from overseas? And where did you get it from?

Thanks!

RQ
Old 03-14-2013, 05:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Nevermind, I found my answers :-)

Received my PV, and the quitting venture begins tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck! Pm me if you want more info on legitamite suppliers