Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 45

Old 06-27-2017, 08:22 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
I am indeed feeling better, Leshar. Hope tonight's sleep is better for you.

Goodnight, Julyers!
That's great news, Casey!!!!!!!!

Yay.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:50 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  

Hiya guys

Gilmer i had no idea you had cancer. Im so happy that you are cured anf didnt have to ho through more trauma than needed. But must have been frightening being in your eye.
Youre a trouper. Xxx

Casey glad youre feeling better x .

Leshar Mark is not worthy of you so let him pale into significance. You deserve better x

Ladybug and Lulu where areeee youuuuu . Missing you both.

Back a bit later ...still not feeling well at all. Not sure if ill be ok for work Sat. We shall see xx
Old 06-28-2017, 03:57 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  

Yes, lu and ladybug, wondered why I hadn't seen posts. C'mon ladies.xx

Snooz. Get well.xx

Leshar, Mark appears to be still quite self-absorbed. There's way too much ego there to feed from what I can tell from your interactions with him. Although life may seem lacklustre to you at times, you have worked bloody hard to get where you are and faced a lot of demons. You don't need someone who makes you second guess your worth inside.

There are many ways you can make meaningful connections socially. You don't need him. Love and hugs to you.xx
Old 06-28-2017, 04:54 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  

Crois:

So lovely to see you post . How are things going in the home front ? Thinking of you xxx
Old 06-28-2017, 06:13 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  

Cough...splutter...sniff ....
Old 06-28-2017, 08:19 AM
  # 386 (permalink)  

Snoozy, I am sorry you are still feeling unwell. Rest up where you can.
Leigh, Croissant, Snoozy, thank you for your comments about Mark. You are all correct, of course.
Croissant, it's always lovely to see you post. Your wisdom and insight is always appreciated. Thank you for your support,it means a lot to me. It's hard to struggle on, but when you get some acknowledgement for how hard it is and how we barrel through, it makes it seem less of a burden. Thank you and all the Julyers for this. I hope all continues to go well for you!
You are right, I miss Ladybug and Lulu. And Pete! How's it going? I hope you are able to manage your work and home life balance. Your little fellow is so adorable, you and your wife must be thrilled.
Dee, I hope you are sleeping better. Thanks as always for your constant support.
I often wonder if you are getting enough support? Thinking of you.
Love to this lovely group.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:22 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hiya guys

Gilmer i had no idea you had cancer. Im so happy that you are cured anf didnt have to ho through more trauma than needed. But must have been frightening being in your eye.
Youre a trouper. Xxx

Casey glad youre feeling better x .

Leshar Mark is not worthy of you so let him pale into significance. You deserve better x

Ladybug and Lulu where areeee youuuuu . Missing you both.

Back a bit later ...still not feeling well at all. Not sure if ill be ok for work Sat. We shall see xx
Snooz, so sorry that you are still not feeling well. Those colds, coughs, can hang on FOREVER!!!!!!

Feel better soon.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:23 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post

Snooz. Get well.xx

Leshar, Mark appears to be still quite self-absorbed. There's way too much ego there to feed from what I can tell from your interactions with him. Although life may seem lacklustre to you at times, you have worked bloody hard to get where you are and faced a lot of demons. You don't need someone who makes you second guess your worth inside.

There are many ways you can make meaningful connections socially. You don't need him. Love and hugs to you.xx
Amen!!!!!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:24 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post

Snooz. Get well.xx

And Crois!!!! So good to see you!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:24 AM
  # 390 (permalink)  

(((((Snooz, honey))))
Old 06-28-2017, 08:25 AM
  # 391 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Snoozy, I am sorry you are still feeling unwell. Rest up where you can.
Leigh, Croissant, Snoozy, thank you for your comments about Mark. You are all correct, of course.
Croissant, it's always lovely to see you post. Your wisdom and insight is always appreciated. Thank you for your support,it means a lot to me. It's hard to struggle on, but when you get some acknowledgement for how hard it is and how we barrel through, it makes it seem less of a burden. Thank you and all the Julyers for this. I hope all continues to go well for you!
You are right, I miss Ladybug and Lulu. And Pete! How's it going? I hope you are able to manage your work and home life balance. Your little fellow is so adorable, you and your wife must be thrilled.
Dee, I hope you are sleeping better. Thanks as always for your constant support.
I often wonder if you are getting enough support? Thinking of you.
Love to this lovely group.
Good morning, Leshar.

Leshar, were you born in Ireland?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:27 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  

Okay, we're putting out an APB for LuLu and Ladybug!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:28 AM
  # 393 (permalink)  

Hello to all the Julyers.

Have a wonderful day, lovely evening, peaceful night.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:29 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  

Mags, hope that your allergies have calmed and that you are breathing better.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:30 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  

❤️ Love ❤️ and Peace to all.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  

I hope you feel better too, Snooz.

I wasn't as traumatized about the creepiness of it being in my eye as you might think.

I knew my vision was getting intermittently more blurry: I kept cleaning my glasses, but the "smudge" wouldn't go away. I kept putting off my eye doctor appointment till one day in the supermarket my left eye suddenly went half-dim, then returned to normal.

I got the appointment, saw the doctor, and said, "There's something wrong with my eye." I told him what I'd experienced.

He said, "You probably just need a stronger prescription. Plus you've got the beginnings of a cataract in that eye."

I doubted that was it, because I knew what it was like to need a new prescription. And if it was just the microscopic beginning of a cataract, I didn't think It would be that drastic.

He finished up with looking deep into my eyes with the caver's headlamp.

As soon as he took one look inside the left eye, he said, "Forget everything I just said! You've got a mass inside your eye!"

I said, "I TOLD you there was something wrong!"

Far from being upset (at that point), I was triumphant to be proved right!

I did get upset when I was scheduled to drive up to Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia to get an official yea or nay cancer diagnosis--and we got buried by 22" of snow!

I was beside myself! Fortunately, they were able to see me the following Monday and give me the definite news.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:50 AM
  # 397 (permalink)  

Snooze, I hope you feel better right away. Lots of fluids and rest Honey and you'll be fine in no time.
Hugs, Croutie
Old 06-28-2017, 08:53 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
I hope you feel better too, Snooz.

I wasn't as traumatized about the creepiness of it being in my eye as you might think.

I knew my vision was getting intermittently more blurry: I kept cleaning my glasses, but the "smudge" wouldn't go away. I kept putting off my eye doctor appointment till one day in the supermarket my left eye suddenly went half-dim, then returned to normal.

I got the appointment, saw the doctor, and said, "There's something wrong with my eye." I told him what I'd experienced.

He said, "You probably just need a stronger prescription. Plus you've got the beginnings of a cataract in that eye."

I doubted that was it, because I knew what it was like to need a new prescription. And if it was just the microscopic beginning of a cataract, I didn't think It would be that drastic.

He finished up with looking deep into my eyes with the caver's headlamp.

As soon as he took one look inside the left eye, he said, "Forget everything I just said! You've got a mass inside your eye!"

I said, "I TOLD you there was something wrong!"

Far from being upset (at that point), I was triumphant to be proved right!

I did get upset when I was scheduled to drive up to Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia to get an official yea or nay cancer diagnosis--and we got buried by 22" of snow!

I was beside myself! Fortunately, they were able to see me the following Monday and give me the definite news.
I am so glad to hear you are cancer free. You are a brave soul; I am a weakling in these matters.
Wishing you continued good health and happiness.
C
Old 06-28-2017, 08:57 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  

I believe I was given a lot of God's grace in the matter.

There was another time I was frightened of imminent death and I squealed like a stuck pig!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:59 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Hello all,
My internet connection keeps failing the last couple of days.
Gilmer, thank you for sharing about your cancer experience. I am so glad you are cancer free. You sound very resilient, coping with your visual changes.
Croutie, I like Cork, very unique accent there!
Dee, thanks, as always for the support.
Struggling a lot, ruminating too much about the past. I just hope to keep plodding on and hope things will improve. I am sleeping but wakening in the wee hours drenched in sweat. At least it's not from drinking.
Hope you're feeling better, Casey.
Love to all.
Are you from Ireland Leshar? Yes, the accent is different from the rest of Eire. It is a beautiful spot. Another favorite, or actually my very favorite is Dingle...one of the prettiest places on God's green earth.
Sorry you are going through a rough patch. I always read to focus on what you have in your life, not on what you don't have, but that is very hard to accomplish sometimes... I hope things improve for you right away.
Hugs,
Croutie