Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 43

Old 05-17-2017, 10:53 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Snoozy, I am thinking of you. I hate that you are having to wait so long for some answers. I know you want to move on to Shaun's treatment. It is so frustrating; makes you want to scream! But you are right, what can you do? We just have to try and stay strong for our love ones..
Sorry to hear about your Sister. Families are so complicated, and maddening at times! Do what is best for yourself Honey... sometimes you just have to let the chips fall where they may.
Glad your Brother is on the mend. Super glad you found the dogs! I can only imagine how nerve wracking that experience was!
All the best,
Croutie
Old 05-17-2017, 11:01 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Croissant,
I know you probably don't know me from Adam, but I just want to reach out to you.
I am sorry you felt somewhat neglected recently. I know it was an oversight by your classmates, because I can tell how much they all love you from previously reading post here. Everyone is going through so much these days, sometimes it is hard to keep up. They all really care a lot about you.
Waiting for test results is so nerve wracking! I've been doing my fair share of that recently, so I can totally relate. I hope you have gotten your results and the news was good.
I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget how much you are cherished by your class.
Best wishes,
Croutie
Old 05-17-2017, 11:04 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi. Gosh, the weather is colder here today, been raining quite fast!

Snoozy, I'm pleased your day worked out and doggies found. All the best for next date for biopsy..

I'm designated driver tomorrow as hubby is having and endoscopy and won't be able to drive home because of the anaesthetic. It isn't at the local hospital as it is through his private healthcare so we're going to Hull.

Leigh, asthma is ok at moment, I'm on prednisolone, 8 steroid tablets a day, they really help. Can't have them for too long though. Not good for bones! Can't win really, lol.

Love and hugs to everyone.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:08 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post

Snoozy, I'm pleased your day worked out and doggies found. All the best for next date for biopsy..

I'm designated driver tomorrow as hubby is having and endoscopy and won't be able to drive home because of the anaesthetic. It isn't at the local hospital as it is through his private healthcare so we're going to Hull.

Leigh, asthma is ok at moment, I'm on prednisolone, 8 steroid tablets a day, they really help. Can't have them for too long though. Not good for bones! Can't win really, lol.

Mags, I hope that the doctors can find an effective maintenance medication for you.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:09 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hope all goes well with your husband's endoscopy tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:10 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croutie View Post
Croissant,
I know you probably don't know me from Adam, but I just want to reach out to you.
I am sorry you felt somewhat neglected recently. I know it was an oversight by your classmates, because I can tell how much they all love you from previously reading post here. Everyone is going through so much these days, sometimes it is hard to keep up. They all really care a lot about you.
Waiting for test results is so nerve wracking! I've been doing my fair share of that recently, so I can totally relate. I hope you have gotten your results and the news was good.
I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget how much you are cherished by your class.
Best wishes,
Croutie
Amen!
Old 05-17-2017, 11:43 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Crois ~ I wished you well for your tests. Maybe you didn't see my post?
Love you dearly and hope you are OK.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:44 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Have pages to catch up on guys....but I absolutely always read every post.
You guys mean the world to me.
So much love.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:44 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Hi all quick note. In city for play reading but I'm unwell, massive headache, dizzy, stomach cramps. Wish the whole thing was over. Going to lie down in hotel for an hour. Worried a s I feel my mood changing.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Hi all quick note. In city for play reading but I'm unwell, massive headache, dizzy, stomach cramps. Wish the whole thing was over. Going to lie down in hotel for an hour. Worried a s I feel my mood changing.
(((((Leshar))))

Will say a few prayers for you.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Oh love....hoping you feel better.

Prayers from me as well.....
Old 05-17-2017, 11:47 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Crois.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:59 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
I'm worried about my sister in Townsville. She's having a meltdown.

I've listened to her drunken phone calls the last 2 nights in a row. I usually don't answer when it's after 7 pm. She wants me to go up there and it's a DEFINITE no from me.

She said I support everyone else but her.

Sometimes I think when I get myself together that she wants to see me fall. I dunno... maybe not . I said ' I have to go now ' then she got belligerent... said ' whatever ' ... you just go then.

Now I feel guilty even though she probably won't remember in the morning.

Arghhhhhhh !!!!! Lol ....life
Maybe your success is a huge challenge to her love....and SO glad you are not going there again....we don't want that. :-)

Just so proud of you. You just keep kicking goals no matter what life throws your way. Mwaaaa!
Old 05-17-2017, 01:03 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
Hi, Snooz.

The reason I've been absent is because I had technical problems and was unable to post; however, I have been reading all along and have definitely been praying for everyone, including your brother.

I hope Shaun's biopsy went well yesterday--hopefully third time was the charm.
Glad to see you love ~ so very sorry I didn't reply to your email. I meant to, I was just overwhelmed before I took my college placement tests.

Hope your post means you can login again whenever you want to. We miss you. Love you sweetheart.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:04 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Sorry about the biopsy Snooz but I'm glad everything else is getting better.

Hopefully Monday will be a successful procedure....

D
Ditto. And gosh Snooz....wonder how the dogs got out? So glad you and that other lady are both awesome.

And wonderful news re Brendan. Just excellent. ♥
Old 05-17-2017, 01:10 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. I'm doing ok, Day 24. Been busy getting ready for our upcoming beach vacation. We leave this Saturday and I'm feeling pretty anxious about it. We do this trip every year with family/extended family (9 adults/3 kids) and there will be a lot of drinking going on all week. I have a plan in place for when it gets tough, but I still feel anxious. I ended up sneaking it last year and I do not want to be that person again. I will check in when I can and ask for help if I start to struggle. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Much love to everyone here. I'm planning on coming back with 35 days under my belt
So glad you told us about the vacation and the stress it can be for you dearest Bug. ♥ This way, you get us all with you every step, and we will help you through.

Thinking of you, and 24 days is just awesome girl. Onward together. ♥
Old 05-17-2017, 01:11 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croutie View Post
Hi Ladybug,
Enjoy your beach vacation with your family. I know it is hard to be around others who are drinking when you aren't....stay strong and come back with those 35 days! You can do it!
Son is back with his primary care Dr. today and then he is seeing his eye doctor.
ENT visit scheduled for tomorrow. May get a second Neurologist opinion, depending on how these appointments go.....just trying to get to the bottom of this. It is all just so unusual and frightening honestly... thank you for concern.
All the best,
Croutie
More love and prayers dearest Croutie.

And thank you for being so kind and caring to me while you have all of this going on. You are very special....a born Julyer then, because this group just seems to attract the most beautiful people.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:13 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

You will win dearest Mags ~ I know you will. Hope your husband's procedure went well. Or maybe it hasn't been yet. I am discombobulated.....busy and getting over some major stress. Anyway, so much love my beautiful friend.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:15 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Prayers for you, Croutie, Snooz, Leshar, and Crois.

I am confident you'll withstand the pressure this weekend, Ladybug.

Suze, I jumped through hoop after hoop to get back online--and now my internet provider's down! The estimate for fixing it: "a few days!"

So here I am back at the public library!

I have an hour here--plus, I'm self-conscious about replying to posts because everybody's just surfing or reading and this keyboard makes loud clicking noises!
Old 05-17-2017, 01:15 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

So I caught up and still missed half of us....I really do love you all.

Thinking of you and your wife Bob.
Hoping you are OK Crois.

Hoping everyone knows how important they are here.
And Leigh....gosh woman, you are a force. Just so much love.