Notices

Why I quit weed

Old 03-14-2017, 07:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why I quit weed

I smoked it for years, and then quit for years and then started up again. But now only smoke it when drinking or hungover.

Why I quit was basically I rather be pissed off and depressed in ways. And when I smoke weed, I don't like how I'll laugh at stuff that I know I wouldn't waste time on sober. Also I don't like how I feel bad about having so much hatred build up for years towards my parents, and some others.

Weed still makes some stuff more fun sometimes, and has it great points. But I've just gotten too serious, and it slows me down when I'm trying to study. Well at least when I get fully stoned.

Now that sounds strange, but its the truth. I have not turned my back on weed. I've just don't like being stoned all the time anymore.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

How can you quit weed if you still smoke it when drinking or hungover tho?

I'm NOT trying to be a jerk - but I did exactly the same thing.

I 'quit' using it regularly/daily - but I still smoked it when I could for 10 years after that especially when drinking.

I was patting myself on the back for quitting weed but I was still really in service to it and still really trying to find a way to smoke 'normally.'.

I was still trapped in that escape from reality thing - and wondering why none of my efforts to get sober from booze lasted very long.

It's like being a little bit pregnant really. You either are or not.

You're either still believing the BS your head tells you about the 'good things' about your weed habit, and glossing over all the bad stuff...

...or you get free altogether.

go for the second option ww2 Gamer - it'll help in your fight against booze too.

D

Last edited by Dee74; 03-14-2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: clarity - the word 'not' was pretty important.