Notices

Checkin In

Old 02-04-2006, 10:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checkin In

Hello Everyone Just Felt Like Posting. Im Still Alive And Battling Myself Daily But I Guess If You Can Still Breathe Theres Still Hope. I
Hope Everyone Is Doing Well!

On A Side Note What Does Everyone Do About Anxiety, Is There Any Good Natural Supplements? Ive Had Bad Anxiety My Whole Life Even Before All The Drug Abuse. Thanks For Any Insight
Old 02-04-2006, 11:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

yup Tony .. as long as thers breath there's hope

I went to a convention and saw a great speaker share about hope. We tend to agree tha theres a lot of it around the rooms of NA and plenty to spare for who's ever willing to reach out and grab some.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

((((Tony))))

Good to see you I have really been thinking about you a lot lately. Yes just like each of us know that as long as someone is breathing there is HOPE (Help Other People Everyday)! I know that when I started to really work the steps out of the NA Step Study Guide that I really got a lot more honest, hope, faith, courage. I just got done answering the questions for step 5 and now I am getting nervous. I am going to go review them with my sponsor next week. Glad to see you Tony hope that you stay with us a little closer at SR we need you.

Love Vic
Old 02-07-2006, 10:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks For The Posts! Hope Is An Interesting Thing, I Know I Should Go To Meetings And Pick Up Some. I Help People Everyday Though, Not In Drug Related Situations But It Still Counts. Anyway Have A Great Day Everyone!
Old 02-07-2006, 12:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by TONYTEXAS
Thanks For The Posts! Hope Is An Interesting Thing, I Know I Should Go To Meetings And Pick Up Some.
Well Tony I think that you know what you need to do and I think all of us do, it is getting it into action that counts. I hope that you will decide to get to a NA meeting, try it for 90 meetings in 90 days Tony. Get you some support where you live and just try to live it Just For Today. I am sure that you will be a lot happier if you do. I think of you often.

Love Vic
Old 02-08-2006, 07:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks For That Vic. Getting Into Action Is The Hard Part. I Havent Been To A Meeting In Almost 2 Years And For The Majority Of That Time I Was Clean. Im Going To The Doc Today I Want To Talk To Him About Naltrexone. We Will See If That Helps. Have A Great Day!