Notices

Hello Friends. (Good journey, now depressed)

Old 12-29-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello Friends. (Good journey, now depressed)

I had a great vacation. I alot of good people and realized I need to move back home. I threw out the drugs I had and am going to talk to a doctor about things. Im really depressed that It will take me a long time to make money to move and to find work there. I know drugs will just hold me back from doing what I need to, to be mentally healthy. I need a profession so I can survive. Sorry everyone, IT was very inspirational there and I am feeling alot of emotions Im not used to.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have a speaker CD of Frank G and he talks about how feelings pass. His sponsor said it to him in this way, Im paraphrasing so it may not sound as good as Frank G. Here goes, he says feelings will pass, think of it as a pregnancy. Most pregnancies are predicted to take 9 months, there are some that are shorter and there are some that are longer. Some pregnancies the woman goes through difficult times where they are in pain. Some pregnancies the babies in the womb are higher or lower in their woman's stomach. Many pregnanices are different but one thing is for certain, when it's over a new person is born. You see I could really relate to that. When I'm going through the storm sometimes it's hard to see the light. But I can honestly say that every storm I've been through today have been set up to enhance my spirituality. It's a pretty good feeling looking back and thinking about everything that I went through I needed to go through to be the person I am today. Hang in there, hold on tight, the journey is just beginning.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks For That Moontime. Thats A Good Analogy. I Feel Suffocated Here. I Need To Get Back Home And Be Around My Real Friends. The Thing That Is Bothering Me The Most Is That My Ex Girlfriend Who I Have Been Friends With For Many Years Is With This Other Guy. I Love Her And She Loves Me. We Planned On Getting Married If Neither Of Us Had Anything Going In A Few Years. But Shes With This Guy Who Isnt The Greatest And Im Not There To Build A Friendship Back With Her That I Destroyed Due To Drugs. I Also Could Be There If I Didnt Blow All This Money Over The Years On Drugs. I Dont Know As You Can Tell Im Not In The Happiest Of Mind States. But Thanks Again For Your Post.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

where you was?????
Old 02-04-2006, 11:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by suzanrecoverygi
where you was?????
I WENT TO CALI.
Old 02-04-2006, 11:30 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

to paraphrase Moon, my sponmsor says something to effect that "this too shall pass.... like gas.. " being I have a hard time resisting a window of opportunity I usually add "better out than in."