Notices

UA's Question?

Old 09-11-2005, 12:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

UA's Question?

Question is failed a UA on a Thurs. and have to do another first thing Mon. is that enough time to clean up from meth?
Old 09-11-2005, 02:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

I don't know, they must think so if they scheduled another one so soon.

Good luck....try to stay clean.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
UeyNC

failed U.A.

If you failed on thurs. there are a few things that factor into the equation. Have you been using daily? If so for how long? Because if it was a slip for one night, you should be clean by Mon. But if you have been using daily it might take you some more time to get clean. Meth. is like coke or heroin-it gets stored it the water in your body so your body flushes it self around every 3 days. But with more frequent use it might take longer. Marijuana stores itself in your fat cells and can take up to 30 days to get out of your system.
Even if you get tested on Monday and you still fail. The test results usually include the levels of the drugs in your system.They could tell if the levels are lower than they were on thursday. This would tell them that you have not used since then, but is if the levels are higher than they were it would tell them that you have used since your failure on thurs. But if the person testing you just wants you to pass , the levels don't matter.

Good luck and the best thing you could for yourself is not use anymore and drink lots of fluids like water, cranberry, and white grape juice. This will help flush your system and when you go for your test on Monday do not give them your first urine of the day. It has the most toxins because it has had all night to collect them from your body.

Mike

Old 09-13-2005, 06:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Since when do we give advice in a recovery thread on how to beat a drug test and avoid the consequences of our actions? Just seems highly inappropriate to me...
Old 09-13-2005, 09:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Body,Mind & Soul in that order

D72992,
Wow, I think your reply was inappropriate, UeyNC was not giving his advice on beating a drug screen! He was merely aswering a question & certainly was not condoning drug use.

I see you are a new member here at SR, welcome. We, members are here to help one another in many ways. Please read MORE THREADS & POSTS before you pass judgement upon anyone here. I've been a member for many months and I have never ever seen any comments or advice on how to "beat a UA"

This site will not help others cheat drug tests, nor is it a place to BASH OTHERS!

Stick around, you might learn something.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

usually takes a week that is all that I know.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:14 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Since when is asking a valid question, and following it with am observation "passing judgement"?

Originally Posted by D72992
Since when do we give advice in a recovery thread on how to beat a drug test and avoid the consequences of our actions? Just seems highly inappropriate to me...

The ultimate way to deal with drug testing is to stay clean.

as far as sharing personal experience and perpective it's important when you ask a question to consider who you are asking.

We are recovering addicts first and foremost ( hopefully)

As we have allready established in active addiction that we don't know how to use sucessfully. we now have established we do know how to stay clean just for today.

anything we know beyond that is subject to revision.

Asking for help with anything else is like spinning a roulette wheel or rolling the dice.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:40 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Seeems I am not completely satisfied with my reply...

ok .. here goes.....

Narcotics Anonymos has no opinion on "outside issues"

It's members sure do though.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

Originally Posted by evelle8
Question is failed a UA on a Thurs. and have to do another first thing Mon. is that enough time to clean up from meth?
YES, it takes 72 hours for meth

The real question is when did you use, if you failed in on thursday means nothing. 72 hours from when you last used.

I personally dont get this, how is this "beating" a test to ask how long does it stay in your system. If that beating I test I should have never failed any of mine?

Just MY humble opinion...

OK, off my soap box...
~GB
Old 09-14-2005, 07:56 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Originally Posted by Gooch
Seeems I am not completely satisfied with my reply...

ok .. here goes.....

Narcotics Anonymos has no opinion on "outside issues"

It's members sure do though.

thanks Gooch.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:11 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by UeyNC
drink lots of fluids like water, cranberry, and white grape juice. This will help flush your system and when you go for your test on Monday do not give them your first urine of the day. It has the most toxins because it has had all night to collect them from your body.

That sure looks like advice on trying to beat a drug screen to me. That isn't an opinion, that is what was posted. All other opinions aside, I stand by my original comments.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

thank you everyone i didn't mean to get everyone stirred up. and it was a question of how long not how to beat it. being clean is the only way for sure and i wasn't asking for myself but for someone very close to me. evelle8