Notices

attacked by ghosts

Old 09-10-2005, 09:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

attacked by ghosts

going through some unusual nights these past few days. i havent been able to sleep. my mind wanders to my past and emotions stirr threw me that ive yet to understand. i remmembered a few times in meth when i felt like i was being attacked by demons or something. i would wake up and feel like if something was holding me down and i couldnt move or if something was covering my mouth. when i am able to sleep i experience nightmares of those same experiences. i remmember feeling it whenever i was comming down but i was wandering if anyone knew what it was. im just curious how the body created that reaction and it made me feel as if i were bieng attacked by some sort of ghost or something...
Old 09-17-2005, 03:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wow

wow. i had that experience one time before. probably about 1999 it was really crazy. i do not think i was on anything that nite except maybe a sleep aid. i woke up or felt like i woke up and could not move like i was being held down, i could not speak and was so scared. it never happened again so i dont know if this helps but yes i have had that happen before.

brian d. addict
Old 09-18-2005, 05:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've experienced a similiar manifestation. Even had an episode of convusions once. Another time it felt as if my brain had been disconnected from my tongue. I was yelling but my mouth couldn't mnake a sound. Mine were caused by combinations of dope, physical exhaustion, and malnourishment. The stress I put on my body even caused me to have a stroke at age 34.

I'm not going to exclude the possibility of paranormal experiences, but anytime drugs are involved, don't rule out the possibility of hallucinations and dementia either.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Your Distant Friend

meth ghosts are scary

seen them...

you know some of it is the fact that meth has some hallicnatory properties, but i think the other half is sleep deprivation. i've never seen these ghosts without being sleep deprived. i think either the imagination is much powerful that we think it is, or ther are more entities on earth than we think.

meth = death

:|
Old 09-18-2005, 07:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm an addict.

This same **** happens to my girlfriend.

She called me up last night at 2:45 b/c she said she was freaking out about it.....I told her not to go that emily rose movie!

I personally think it is something called "sleep paralisis" it is a stage of sleep just above unconciousness in which you lose motor function and your mind can wander off into a day dream like state that seems really real.

Here are some links...

http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/S_P.html

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html
Old 09-18-2005, 07:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm an addict.

It's caused sometimes by an abnormal sleep cycle...

try to get enough sleep, sleep on a regular schedule, exercise.

You have to get your carcadian (sp?) rythem back in check and they should go away.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

thanx for the replies guys. it took me awhile to get the guts to write that. i thought i was just flat out crazy. its been bothering me but its going away so i feel better. i shouldve realized that it was sleep deprivation. and i cant deny that the most insane things that have happend to me have been while intoxicated...