Notices

Still dont have a sponcer

Old 09-06-2005, 03:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Still dont have a sponcer

I'm all alone out here still, with tons on my plate! I am going to try and go back to school tomarrow. I think I can do it! I've met some really neat people in here, the last few weeks. and I hope you all know you've pretty much held me together. durring the death of my father and Mr. Tweeker.
and I thank you all, for your support & prayers.
I'm not going to get to come in here so often with school and all, and my life is usually very hum drum. so dont let me scare ya off.
but what I'm tryin to say is, I need a sponcer or somebody to help me work the steps here! or maybe just a study partner!
I'm 4 years clean, so I know its really strange, but I know in my soul I need to!

Butterflys
Old 09-06-2005, 04:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hummm I read step 1,
it's been so long since I stopped, the only thing I can really feel sad and Guilty about right now anyway! is the loss of quality time with my kids and Pictures omg thats a biggy! I dont have many pictures of my kids. and when I go and look at my pictures, I cring all over again! cuz thats all I have! and I know daym well I could have developed my film instead of getting high!