Notices

Who Ever Posted Feeling Angry I owe YOU

Old 07-08-2005, 03:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Who Ever Posted Feeling Angry I owe YOU

It seems that I am unable to find the post again, but I want to say thank you for Posting Feeling Angry, since I have read your post what I have been going threw the past week has been lifted. I am so grateful to you for posting that, because it has made me look at myself and that is huge, you have taken away my suicidal thoughts and have given me hope again. I have thought it was this or that, or this or that, but it was me being angry with me, wow it is like a light bulb just switched on in my head. It is a miracle how this works when people share, and are real, that is what amazes me. I was telling someone about this today how I pushed a lot of people that was in my life away and they said Vic it is that they don't know how to handle it yet so they have to do what they have to do. Well I suppose that they are right, that is cool, I can even be wrong today. LOL I just have to tell everyone here that has stuck with me threw this week thank you for all of your help. Peace out.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

Good to hear, Vic!!!
Shalom!
Old 07-09-2005, 06:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Vic,

It's all about casting off the beliefs that we had, sometimes beliefs we have for our whole lives. It's about being open to new ways of living and coping with our lives. The sharing is amazing here and many times I have come across exactly what I needed at a particular time, just by reading the posts.

By the way, I had a huge amount of anger at myself too and had to figure that out. I used to have dreams with the consistent theme of me running away, getting away, escaping. Before long I realized that I was running away from myself! That was a light-bulb moment.

Love, Anna