Notices

Baby Momma Drama

Old 06-01-2005, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Baby Momma Drama

I'm an addict. I've been clean and going to meetings for about a month now. Things have been going good, I'm starting to get my life back and I've met alot of good friends at my home group who have been really helpful. However, there is that one person who seems to drag me down every chance she gets. She's the one who introduced meth to me. She's still on it. The dreaded Baby Momma. I can't be around her because she's a big trigger for me. But she uses my son to get to me. I think I'm just going to have to go by the orders of the court and follow my visitation times. I'm just venting really. I just wish she could look past all of the drama and try to put my son's best intrest in mind. But I know from experience that the addiction doesn't allow you to do that. It just sucks. But I know that I don't have to use behind it. I'm clean and I can face these problems instead of medicating them, and for that I'm grateful.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep up the good work on staying clean!! Maybe you should follow the courts visitation times. I don't know your situation but is having your son exposed to all that the best kinda environment for him? Maybe she should be the one with the visitation times and not you. I don't want to over step my boundries and I don't know your situation or you personally but try not to let her get to you or use your son to get to you. Keep your son in mind he needs at least one clean and sober parent. You never know maybe she will wake up and realize she has a problem. HAHA It's good to vent so let it all out! Females can be very confusing and we all say we hate the drama but usually the first to start it. LOL So not only are you dealing with a female *we can all be a little crazy at times* ... your dealing with a female who still uses. I feel for you but keep up the good work and keep posting IT HELPS! If you ever need to just vent... I'm here to listen.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dreamlike...Now

The dreaded Baby Momma.
Oh my gosh. I love that. What a visual! :bitch

But seriously. You must be feeling powerless. And that SUCKS when it comes to your baby. If your clean and she is not...you could probably get the little guy..FOR GOOD. Especially if you are in a 12-step program!
Good Luck
EXPECT A MIRACLE
:xmasu
Tanya
Old 06-01-2005, 01:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

How frustrating. Im in a lot of the same situation other than I am the momma with the kids and dad is on meth. I have never done meth but by no means am I any "better" drug addict than he is. I just know that dealing with the mentality of someone activly on meth is impossible. It is one of the most frustrating things and she better get a clue it sounds like daddys cleanin up. As a mom and a fellow druggie I wish you the best. Stick to the visitation and watch her like a hawk.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

But I know that I don't have to use behind it. I'm clean and I can face these problems instead of medicating them, and for that I'm grateful.
, and when you have to be around her using you could always take someone sober with you.

Congrats on making the decision to get clean.