Notices

I told on myself, and I'm proud of it

Old 05-26-2005, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I told on myself, and I'm proud of it

This is what I posted on my online pharmacy's messageboard when I asked about cancelling my consult. They are not planning to give me my consult money back, and I'm seriously pissed. This got deleted within seconds of my posting it. Does anyone know what recourse, if any, I have on this type of thing?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Quote:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=quote>It is too late he tried to call & left a message...We can still cancel but You already know the secnario on cancelling from our previous PM chats.....

Patty
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well, I told You about wanting to cancel and got the same runaround that I got when I went through the site to cancel.

Isn't the rule that if they don't prescribe meds, you get your consult money back? I don't care if it takes 4-6 weeks, I'll wait. I am deadly serious here.

I'm trying to recover from what these pills and addiction have done to my life, and in a moment of weakness I made an appointment for a consult. I immediately tried to cancel it. I mean, within two minutes I emailed someone about it. You can check your logs and see that.

You can ban me from here, that's fine. In fact, that's more than fine. I just want my money back for that consult. I don't see why it's such a big deal. Do you want to enable someone who is addicted to the medication you so readily supply? I seriously hope not.

If you really want to help people, help me by not giving me any more of these drugs. Don't make it harder for me than it already is.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, surprisingly enough, I got a very quick response. I am indeed getting my refund.

Small victories, baby, small victories.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

I am proud of you, I don't know the legal recorse you have though. I would assume you paid by credit card, could put a stop on the payment and try it that way.

No matter what happens, even losing the money....be proud of yourself, you did really good!!! Keep up the GREAT work.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

She has initiated my refund. This is my response to her.

Thank you. I do appreciate that.
Just for the record, I believe that adults should be able to purchase any drug of their choice freely and openly. I would never do anything to compromise the freedom people have on sites like this. I was sick for a very long time, and I needed that medication. Without it I would have been miserable.

But, the pain is gone now, but the craving remains. I'm on day 6 of my recovery and I'm still feeling the effects of the stuff. You know what they say, one's too many and a thousand is not enough....

Peace and goodwill to you and yours.
Goodbye.

Man, I'm awfully tranquil today. I think I may have caught some serenity at the meeting or something. ;-)
Old 05-26-2005, 02:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Man, I'm awfully tranquil today. I think I may have caught some serenity at the meeting or something. ;-)